ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC

Love that Darth Vader Boba Fett and Kylie REN are all in the marching band ...nice!!!!

We have a new Ryan Switzer. That was beyond stupid, that entire drive, just when you thought the defense was getting it together.

That was a horrible spot

Rewind it and look at it he was out at the 40.5 they gave him nearly 2 yards they may have punted

D hasn't played well at all. Missed tackles, poor coverage they are making a first time starting QB look good. To many big plays.

D hasn't played well at all. Missed tackles, poor coverage they are making a first time starting QB look good. To many big plays.
They did a great job twice when down 14-3, then that drive was just horrific. UNC got pushed back multiple times but then just made up the yardage in chunks, no problem.

I can’t believe what I just saw

Hold on to the DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!

Inexcusable

UNC has energy and a bunch of cute lucky plays this half. they may win this game, but they still suck bad enough to lose it, too.

5 minutes later

Nope still can’t believe it

Still inexcusable

I’m sorry but that just pisses me off

Unbelievable stupidity

Too many times these damn players, in both NFL and college, are too worried about stretching the ball out over the goalline instead of securing the ball. If this guy just keeps the ball in the left hand if he fumbles the ball goes out of bounds instead of staying inbounds.

There was no doubt that junior kicker was going to kick a career long 51 yarder at one of the hardest stadiums to kick a field goal. Sure, why not.

Well. Narduzzi really hasn’t lost a game he should’ve won, aside from that joke of a bowl game last year.

Pray to god this isn’t the one. What a garbage performance so far.

This has been my least favorite Pitt season in a long time. On the recruiting side of things, no buzz this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT