ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Wake Game Thread

Joe Lunatic has Pitt in the ‘First Four Out’ while UVA is in the ‘Last Four In.’ I guess we’ll just need to beat them in the ACC Championship!

Reactions: Millerton24
This is a tournament team. It doesn't matter what some wacko bracketologist says. If by some freakish turn of events Pitt doesn't make it, blame it on some nerd with thick glasses who keeps pushing that NET, and Q whatever garbage. Please don't bring that crap up. None of that matters when you have a team like Pitt that is playing like this for the last half of the season.

This is a tournament team. It doesn't matter what some wacko bracketologist says. If by some freakish turn of events Pitt doesn't make it, blame it on some nerd with thick glasses who keeps pushing that NET, and Q whatever garbage. Please don't bring that crap up. None of that matters when you have a team like Pitt that is playing like this for the last half of the season.

Ive been saying it over and over again. What you do in November means nothing. What you do in February and March means everything.

I guarantee you no one wants to draw us in the NCAA Tournament because they know they are playing with fire going up against us.

Ive been saying it over and over again. What you do in November means nothing. What you do in February and March means everything.

I guarantee you no one wants to draw us in the NCAA Tournament because they know they are playing with fire going up against us.

If I were a high seed, like a 3 or 4, I wouldn't want to have to play Pitt right now. Yes, we have our weaknesses that teams like UNC, UH, UConn might exploit. But we'd give them all we had and all they could handle and they'd know they faced a quality team in Pitt.

Reactions: Parkview57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT