ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC

Hall just looks so much more confident. Looks like a different back and I was the one that liked him at the beginning of the year. But he is legit good now.

Reactions: FieldHouse12
I hate all you young dorks that jump off bandwagon ........
I guess you can only be fans if the team wins , soo ....

It is insane these reviews. Seemingly impossible angles suddenly are good enough to overturn calls. Was this past one the right call? Possibly, but it shouldnt have been overturned

is it me or does galloway seem to have something agaianst narduzzi. He just seems to have some old B1G vendetta thing. he's all about how Carolina can do better, nothing positive about pitt.

It is insane these reviews. Seemingly impossible angles suddenly are good enough to overturn calls. Was this past one the right call? Possibly, but it shouldnt have been overturned

Definitely the correct call

These are mostly correct calls (including this for sure) but all these reviews just take forever and are always against us hah

Mostly have confidence in Pitt to score in these situations anyway.

OK defense - can you stop their offense now? It’s. Not. That. Good.

Seriously wonder if DiNucci has ended up trying to run instead of throwing a pass every time he doesn’t hand off. Seems like it.

Seriously wonder if DiNucci has ended up trying to run instead of throwing a pass every time he doesn’t hand off. Seems like it.
Like Galloway said, DiNucci is a one read QB. He looks at one WR and then pulls it down or throws it away.

The defense has been a complete embarrassment tonight. We’re totally unsound vs trips. That’s coaching.

Reactions: pittman71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT