ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-UNC

We will win on the next drive. Final will be 38-34. Hall for 50 on the next series. Has been an exciting game

Unbelievable and embarrassing

Absolutely shameful performance

QB

First start

This is unimaginably stupid

If you made a film in Hollywood on how to blow an entirely winnable game you could not write it worse

They absolutely do not know how to win

yeah, this years unc team is complete garbage. who is their only win, old dominion?

a 1-8 team, a 9 point dog leading late.....this should not be happening

That’s ballgame

Don’t understand play calls at all...

These tv guys talking “plenty of time Narduzzi defense “ obviously aren’t watching the same game as me...Pitt hasn’t stopped jack all night

Reactions: President Stache
Certainly beat ourselves tonight.
Kick Return TD, Fumble at the 1 foot line, TD on trick play.
And why did we decide to become a throwing team on the final drive when Hall has 4 TDS and the team has 267 rushing yards

Reactions: PerchMan
I would say Pitt is being outcoached but I don't think Pitt has better athletes than UNC. Anyway if UNC stays aggressive they will easily run the clock out.

I really like Narduzzi as a person, but he's not head coach material. He just doesn't have it. He's a coordinator...but not a head coach. We're stuck with him though.

I'm just not sure HCPN is a solid coach. The defense gets pushed around every week and the offense makes bone headed decisions.

Lost to a 1-8 awful UNC team. Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: cbpitt2
Yeah wow there’s that great defense wow .... Jesus

Like I said you couldn’t invent a fictional game that looks worse

Despite the records, UNC has better players at every position except for RB and punter. That’s sad to say.

Reactions: pittman71
Pitt still hasn’t stopped jack

Plenty of time oh yeah plenty.... idiotic

How damned embarrassing

This is a bad UNC team that is beating us now. They haven't scored more than 20 points since sometime in September. And they scored more than that in a half against us. Narduzzi's defense and coaching is not good at all. Going to 4-8 is going backwards. But, but, but....let's wait for Narduzzi gets his talent in here. What talent??? He hasn't recruited any yet.

At this stage of the season, UNC is better than us. And the next 2 games are going to be extremely ugly. I just hope VT and UM don't hand consecutive 50+ games on us, with a shutout thrown in to boot.

Im glad those garbage backup Pitt players on the sidelines are having fun dancing and smiling while a 1-8 crap team is beating them

Reactions: pittman71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT