ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt Volleyball - Highest pre-season ranking in program history!

Anyone attend the Blue and Gold game?

scouting report on the transfers or fresh would be appreciate. Thanx.

No notes on the scrimmage, but kudos to the Ticket Office for emailing me an ad for the event two full days after it occurred.
That’s funny. I have had nothing but really positive dealings with the ticket office but laughed when I got the same email— i thought was living in some alternative dimension or I had dreamt that the scrimmage had already been played.

The new recruit:

Unless she reclassifies, 2023 recruit. MaxPreps and HUDL have her already at 6’2 going into her junior year. In the highlights I saw, she is right handed, but prefers being on the left side as a striker. She made kills from the right and the second row as well. Very good passer in the highlights, but they are highlights. Closed out the match with a service ace.

- Pittsburgh is probably going to be the hottest topic of discussion. So, to explain one decision, Why do I like Pittsburgh so much? Well, they don't lose anything, add more talent, and have probably my favorite non-conference schedule. Look at the non-P5 teams they scheduled: BYU, Rice, Morehead State, High Point, Bowling Green, and Marshall. All of those teams are *excellent* RPI choices. Then, they also add Baylor, Washington State, Tennessee, and South Carolina. This as a whole is a superb schedule. Overall, I think Pitt has a ton of RPI potential and could mostly run through the ACC even allowing for a couple hiccups and still nab a Top 4 seed.

Reactions: HOF Coach
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT