ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Cinci thread

We got the ball back
south-park-its-gone.gif

I wouldn’t expect to see Narduzzi pull the plug on Jurkovec just yet. Hasn’t really been trigger-happy at QB since he switched Chad Voytik out in 2015; he even stayed with Max Browne a little too long in 2017.

With that being said, I think this second half will go a long way towards determining who will be QB1 moving forward.
LOL - not trigger happy? Narduzzi will stick with Jurkovec if he breaks his leg and has to play in a wheel chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 303vND
Jurkovec is a moron.

If he knows he fumbled and they say it’s Pitts ball why the f isn’t he on the ball snapping it? Instead of on the ground playing around?

What position group is a strength? I see a lot of stuff this team stinks at (run defense, pass blocking, QB play, WR play) but what is this team good at?

What a bunch of losers. Why is anyone still in that stadium? They stink. Horrible Horrible. **** them. Bench the whole team. What a bunch of pussies

What position group is a strength? I see a lot of stuff this team stinks at (run defense, pass blocking, QB play, WR play) but what is this team good at?

Exercising good judgment as it pertains to not trying to return kickoffs that are too deep in the end zone.

Can’t watch the game, but it seems my fears about Jurk’s inaccuracy and inability to throw spirals have proven to be accurate.

Reactions: 303vND
It was a td. Nice job. Our awful receivers never will make a catch like that. Of course awful Qb would throw it into the tunnel. But even before that our really awful OC wouldn’t dial up such a play.

Duz was due for a 3-9

Next time we downplay recruiting miss after recruiting miss... well.

Duzz doesn't have some magical formula where we can just plug scarecrows in out there.

Omg! Hes still in!??? Wtf does he have to do to get benched???? There is no way a person could Play worse!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT