ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Duke Gamethread

Our coaching and poor play beat us, not the officials. Yes, it was very poorly officiated. What game isn't? It's par for the course in college football now. You can get a few grade school kids out there to officiate and they'd do a better job than who they hire now. But if you're a decent team and have good coaching that actually, you know, coaches and makes halftime adjustments, you find a way to win.
BUT WE WON!

Definitely targeting
Can’t hit the head - even with a shoulder

What I don't like about that call is that the receiver ducked his head down into the hit. Had he not ducked his head the hit would have been to his upper chest and no one would have given it a second thought.

The way the rule is currently called that's a penalty, but they need to take into account what the receiver is doing in situations like that.

What I don't like about that call is that the receiver ducked his head down into the hit. Had he not ducked his head the hit would have been to his upper chest and no one would have given it a second thought.

The way the rule is currently called that's a penalty, but they need to take into account what the receiver is doing in situations like that.
I understand
But he went high and went for a clock cleaner .

So I understand the call

Same feeling I had after UCF

Would have been a shame to lose either game

But did find a way to win

He tried to separate the receiver from the ball which is his job. If you like that call then we may as well put flags on their wastes and quit hitting. It wasn’t malicious intent by any means
Harder hit than Lamont Wade has made in his 3 years at PSU.

He tried to separate the receiver from the ball which is his job. If you like that call then we may as well put flags on their wastes and quit hitting. It wasn’t malicious intent by any means
Correct - The receiver lowered his head as Ford was coming in.

But of course intent has nothing at all to do with whether or not it's a penalty.

No you said he tried to clean his clock and no he didn’t he tried to separate a receiver from the ball and when a receiver ducks into it it’s not a penalty had he not ducked he would have hit him square in the chest which is textbook for a DB

Well tell me please how you avoid that when the receiver lowers his head as your already in motion to hitting the receiver and it happens in a split second.
Yes yes yes...the receiver lowered himself...no way it's D's fault

Does this hotty on ACC network think guys aren’t checking out her legs just cause she’s wearing tennis shoes? Yeah PC police call me a pig but seriously then why wear a dress if you don’t want your legs noticed

Reactions: PittPanthers90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT