ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs E. Michigan Gamethread

LOL! We are straight up getting ghetto stomped by the worst bowl eligable team. We are a joke program.

Ridiculous call

His ass didn’t bend in mid air
You're the poster who blames the officials everytime PITT is in trouble or loses.
Give it up!
Right now PITT su-ks and that was a fumble !

You could be looking at the next PITT HC on the sidelines of the team that has a name the same as this bird.
emu-smile.jpg

Reactions: bdur76
After they score, watch for Pitt to run a gadget play to seal the defeat.

Now lets commit a bunch of penalties too. Maybe we can get blown out by eastern michigan. Maybe we are trying to compete with our fellow ACC member Miami who lost to Louisiana earlier today and I believe were shut out. I think our team and staff need put out of their misery.

Is the defense saving itself for a better effort in their bowl game?

Sadly a blowout loss will change nothing in the coaching or QB department.

You're the poster who blames the officials everytime PITT is in trouble or loses.
Give it up!
Right now PITT su-ks and that was a fumble !

You could be looking at the next PITT HC on the sidelines of the team that has a name the same as this bird.
emu-smile.jpg
Uhhh no

Who the hell are you talking about?

But please explain how the call was right

This is as bad of a start as I could have imagined. I have a smidge of faith that they’ll be able to get it going though.

This is probably the largest the TV crowd will be tonight... so they're getting a good look at sucky Pitt play as usual.

Told
My family: no PITT gear ever again for Christmas. I get POed and send it all to goodwill.

Wow, our great DL is getting bitch slapped by a MAC off offensive line. I guess they are really Up for this one.

Pickett looked funny on that run. Very awkward without a slide. And not protecting the ball. It was a fumble.

Did anyone expect a different team to show up tonight????

The same thing every game over and over again... Penalties and turnovers.... Before long you will see dropped passes and false starts...

Reactions: Dan1911
I asked for one thing

No feel good stories

No bullshit

No talk of all the gifts they got or the “fun times Pitt players has with Santa “

Just practice hard and win

Nope got none of that

Did anyone expect a different team to show up tonight????

The same thing every game over and over again... Penalties and turnovers.... Before long you will see dropped passes and false starts...

That didn’t take long....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT