ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs PS Gamethread

D-line needs to get pressure on this upcoming drive. They have so far, but the deep ball is always a concern with this secondary if the QB gets time Hopefully they can finish out this half.

HTP

He is reliable in blitz pick-up too. Looking quick.
Exactly, he’s our best really in all aspects. I still have hope for AJ and Sibley, but I think it’s Vincent starting with AJ giving him breathers here on out. I like Carter too, but no reason to have him run between the tackles anymore.

Reactions: freddietee511
Exactly, he’s our best really in all aspects. I still have hope for AJ and Sibley, but I think it’s Vincent starting with AJ giving him breathers here on out. I like Carter too, but no reason to have him run between the tackles anymore.

I like A.J. Davis, think he will continue to improve as he gets the bulk of the work. Have very little hope for Sibley.

I can’t believe that dipshit made a 57 yarder in that weather on that field.

PSU has been a second half team the first two games. Pitt has to come out and punch them in the mouth.,.

I like A.J. Davis, think he will continue to improve as he gets the bulk of the work. Have very little hope for Sibley.
It’s really tough to tell IMO, the O-line has not been very strong in run blocking this year so far. Although I would say Sibley has probably shown the least so far. I wouldn’t give up on him totally, but if the other guys keep getting the PT and playing well enough... well there just might not be many carries left for him.

We somewhat outplayed them in the first half in terms of like a median play. They had a few huge ones though.

I wasn't worried about staying with them in the first half, or playing good defense, that's how we're been heading. I worry a lot about our second half slumps, especially not being able to score a TD.

Reactions: PittInMissouri
PSU has been a second half team the first two games. Pitt has to come out and punch them in the mouth.,.

PSU has been a second half team the last 5 years. This is where Pitt has struggled over the last few years. If Pitt makes adjustments they might be able to pull this off.

Pitt has to limit PennStates big plays in the 2nd half, that was a killer in the 1st.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT