ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. UCLA

Obviously not the case, as we were third in the ACC in yards per completion.

We were one of five teams in the FBS that still hadn't completed a ball that traveled 20 or more yards in the air through the first 4 weeks, I believe. I think the first one was the throw to Bradley against GT. So he's got a point.

They are not even breaking a sweat to score TD's.

Gotta run clock on O and hope our D finds itself.

I would put in some backup DE to pile drive their punk ass QB. Intentional helmet to helmet to taunt. He shouldn’t even be in this game.

We were one of five teams in the FBS that still hadn't completed a ball that traveled 20 or more yards in the air through the first 4 weeks, I believe. I think the first one was the throw to Bradley against GT. So he's got a point.

But yet Slovis averaged more than 13 yards per completion

Stats dont lie, just fan perception does

Reactions: Pittguy93
Come on Barth, catch that.
and when he plays good , people say he is gone, he is leaving.
Pitt cant keep him... LOL

We're still three hours away from checking the "length of game" box. But if UCLA keeps knifing through our defense like this, well get there.

We really dont have the same team.

We are getting no rush at all, we have all second and third teamers in. We would be lucky to stop Carnegie Melon today, let alone a 5th year senior QB

2 years in a row our opt outs make us far less competitive.
Offense just doesn’t know how to throw the ball this year.

I know Patti has a weak arm but come on the guy needs to get it down field a little. Get our top weapon Wayne the ball.

Gavin not helping with drops.

Reactions: sonofabit
This game is over, Patti is garbage.
This defense is trash with the losers in shades protecting their money.

Not sure which team reminds me more of something out of The longest yard .
UCLA or Miami ..

Since we're so limited on receivers who are even remotely respectable, let's keep taking Mumpfield out of the play by sending him in motion 10 yards behind the LOS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT