ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Ville Gamethread

Everything about this offense is a struggle. Even against a horrible defense. They have to earn every single yard. (Except those last 25 on the last play).

these announcers are a bit off." Kenny Pickett is a four starter)...WRONG!!!!!!!! " this was a great fourth down call"..wrong third down...ugh

Reactions: Black Panther
Louisville's D especially the secondary is not good but our offense particularly the line is not good either.
Louisville's offense is good and Naruduzzi's instance on playing man coverage gives them plenty of opportunities for big plays.

Well we've already scored as many points today as we did last week and it's not even half time yet.

I don't know that I'd call them absolute trash, but they are not good. Not good at all.

Dont doubt it. I actually haven’t seen them so I don’t know. But if they aren’t any good and we struggle then there’s a huge issue. 20 points so far so can’t say that’s bad. Hopefully the second half woes don’t happen today.

If all you were going to do on 3rd and long was throw a three yard pass why on earth didn't you just run the ball and make them take a time out?

Reactions: rpastir
Seems like the Pitt players have a different attitude this season but results are all that matter.

That route is one that Pitt ALWAYS has... 3rd and no-where near the first down. But it is on KENNY for throwing it to him. Idiotic read... a senior shouldn't be making that throw

Reactions: Millerton
Looks to me like pitt is the better team. Play Izzy, carter and Sibley, no line of scrimmage routes, and no wildcat and go and win this game

Reactions: spitdoc
Pretty nice job in the first half. Now they have to score as many points in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT