ADVERTISEMENT

PITT vs VT game thread

Playing Yarnell against WMU was one thing… this is entirely another.

Lol. Am I a pitt fan ? I'm at the game
Doesn’t prove much. But the defense stinks but will celebrate any play resembling a routine tackle. Slovis is actually a robot whose computer program needs to be updated. The receivers are too mesmerized by their coach’s hair to catch a football. The OL is wondering why they can’t block for the jabroney behind them compared to KP8.

Narduzzi is trying to figure out who he can’t mad at in the media or online or whatever to care whether his team is any good.

Cignettis thinks this is IUP.

He is
Doesn’t prove much. But the defense stinks but will celebrate any play resembling a routine tackle. Slovis is actually a robot whose computer program needs to be updated. The receivers are too mesmerized by their coach’s hair to catch a football. The OL is wondering why they can’t block for the jabroney behind them compared to KP8.

Narduzzi is trying to figure out who he can’t mad at in the media or online or whatever to care whether his team is any good.

Cignettis thinks this is IUP.
Didn't read your retort.

Have to say I was concerned Izzy wouldn’t feel as much urgency if Hammond wasn’t there to push him, but glad to be wrong on that one

Wayne was wide open on the 4th down. The one time Slovis should have just thrown short. WTF. Stupid

H2P
He could have also easily scrambled for 3 yards. I was yelling for the punt. Pin them back

Wayne was wide open on the 4th down. The one time Slovis should have just thrown short. WTF. Stupid

H2P

He could have run it or thrown it. We should be in the red zone right now putting the game away. Instead VT with a quick strike. That decision was almost like a pick 6 in turning the game

Slovis did not look bad vs WVU and Tennessee. What the hell happened to him? He can't play right now. Doesn't know what he is looking at out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT