ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/VT wearing masks tomorrow

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
In line with what I thought. Steelers and Eagles get an exemption probably mostly because the NFL hasn't had nearly the problems keeping their players COVID free as college teams.

Given the nature of football where they play for only 5-8 seconds and then take a 40 second break, this isn't that big of a deal, especially in cold weather. Its going to be very difficult for PA college basketball teams to do this.

In line with what I thought. Steelers and Eagles get an exemption probably mostly because the NFL hasn't had nearly the problems keeping their players COVID free as college teams.

Given the nature of football where they play for only 5-8 seconds and then take a 40 second break, this isn't that big of a deal, especially in cold weather. Its going to be very difficult for PA college basketball teams to do this.
It will last 1 series.

And now there is word that they might not have to. Did you guys know that wearing a mask while swimming would be dangerous?

There is a big difference between a mask and a “face covering”. A shield over the face mask should qualify without having to wear an actual mask.

I tell it like it is. The Wolf Administration has been horrible at communicating this stuff.

What, like the interstate travel restrictions that they tell you won't be enforced? Not that they should be, because they're based on stupidity, but who comes up with this stuff and decides to throw it out there?

Penn State and Temple aren't. Is that in line with "just what you thought"? Pitt is playing the political football game here.

And now there is word that they might not have to. Did you guys know that wearing a mask while swimming would be dangerous?

I'd like to think Gallagher will reconsider by tomorrow with some further discussion. They already have testing protocols. That is the difference between college and pro sports and the general public.

Mask mandate has been rescinded for competitors. Blindfolds optional for spectators

as the years go by I have found that Democrat “leaders” and their mindless voters to be the dumbest people in this country. Most Dumbacrats think this is normal

I can get on board with that. Face coverings throughout and during play would be dumb.

While I ag
That is one stupid idea.

Either face coverings are necessary, or they are not.

Basically face coverings are not required whenever the players are in close proximity to players from the other team. But are going to be required for those on the sidelines.

Yep. Again, Wolf dropping the ball again. You either have them or you dont. If the virus is this bad that everyone needs to wear masks everywhere and you are saying for people to stay home on Thanksgiving, you probably should just cancel sports. Just some consistency, please.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Follow the science. During the course of a play Covid vacates the field and rushes back in between plays. You have to be a dumb ass to think this has any efficacy whatsoever!

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Follow the science. During the course of a play Covid vacates the field and rushes back in between plays. You have to be a dumb ass to think this has any efficacy whatsoever!

The QB can sometimes bring it to the huddle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT