ADVERTISEMENT

Read this article then make up your own mind

Screw the Stillers. They still don't have a real quality QB that can compete against the QB's in the AFC North. Pickett wasn't the answer like everyone thought he would be. These guys they just got are rejects from other teams.

As for Pickett, he'll be out of Philly after his option is up, I think after next year. Then it's up in the air if he'll even land another QB job with another team. I think he needs to think about his "life's work" as Noll used to say. That's becoming obvious. He was a great college QB for us. That was it. It didn't translate into the pros.
Nah. You’re way off. I don’t think he’ll be a top line starter. May end up not even starting period. But he’s plenty good enough to be a backup for a long time.

Buffalo brought Trubisky back ffs.

My son is a grown ass man who can make his own decisions. I’d never tell him what to do.

People change jobs today all the time. There’s zero loyalty from employers. My only advice is to make sure you’re not running away from something and truly believe the new opportunity is a better one. None of us have the facts to assess whether or not that’s the case with KP

What we do know is the situation with the Steelers from all aspects had become toxic. He wouldn’t have had any better chance of winning the starting job in Pittsburgh than he will have in Philly. So maybe it wasn’t a Great Leap Forward for him but it sounds like it was a better situation.
You don’t tell him what to do, but you give advice. Isn’t that what the person you’re responding to said?

Advice is good. But it seems there is way too much out there and everyone has some for everything.

Yes, Kenny was lied to, but life isn’t fair. He should have toughened up and competed with Wilson. If Wilson goes down, he is once again the starter and can prove himself. Rudolph didn’t make waves when he was demoted to 3rd string. He kept his mouth shut and competed.
Do you stay in a job if your boss has lied to you especially on something as important as your future development and career?
My rule is simple: If my boss lies to me or deceives me on something like this, I leave. Development requires trust because you have to take risks and be open. You cannot be either of those with a dishonest boss.

My issue starts with the head coach. He has mangled the offense the last 3 years but is not being criticized. I have been a fan for over 50 years, but I will tell you 1 thing, I have never been as disgusted with this organization as I am now.
I cannot imagine Knoll or the Chief tolerating this to happen. Nor would Dan Rooney. You can part ways with players with respect and honesty.

Does anyone like the Steelers culture anymore? Is it a coincidence that we struggle to make the playoffs and got crushed when we make them?

As for the reports about his attitude.. believe who you want. Aditi has always had an ax to grind with the Steelers. DK is a known scumbag. The guys like Bouchette, Dulac and Kaboly are Steelers mouth pieces who would say the sky is red if Rooney leaked that to them. But one thing speaks volumes. Not a single team mate, current or former, has tweetet anything to push back on the rumors.
What happens to players who speak out against Tomlin or his coaches? Just ask Chukwuma Okorafor.

And while Jones might be a better RT than Okafor, I believe Jones at LT and Okafor at RT was the better option.

Of course they lied to him! It would have been organizational malpractice to be up fron with Pickett about their intentions to move on when he was the only rostered QB. I don't agree with trashing him on the way out the door- that is low.

I manage many, many people. I never lie to them. Ever.
I might say, I cannot answer that question but I won't lie . I want my associates to respect me and most importantly go to the mat for me when things go wrong. I want them to be open, express new ideas, and take risks.
None of that happens if they cannot trust me and they won't if you lie.
An organization that tolerates lies is not a high performing one.

Do you stay in a job if your boss has lied to you especially on something as important as your future development and career?
My rule is simple: If my boss lies to me or deceives me on something like this, I leave. Development requires trust because you have to take risks and be open. You cannot be either of those with a dishonest boss.
No I would not. However, I would stay silent work as hard as I can and put on a happy face until I can make a move that benefits me. That's what I would do and have done in the past.

There is another side of me that wanted Kenny to stay and be successful here in Pittsburgh. Wilson will get hurt (mark my words). Just like Rudolph, he would have gotten another opportunity. Now he is in a worse situation in my opinion.

No I would not. However, I would stay silent work as hard as I can and put on a happy face until I can make a move that benefits me. That's what I would do and have done in the past.

There is another side of me that wanted Kenny to stay and be successful here in Pittsburgh. Wilson will get hurt (mark my words). Just like Rudolph, he would have gotten another opportunity. Now he is in a worse situation in my opinion.
How did you get your boss to trade you to another company?

Easy. I threatened to reveal his indiscretions to his wife unless he sent a letter of recommendation to our rival company.
Don’t kid yourself. You towed the company line and sent your overhyped resume out to other companies to become another replaceable cog in another corporate wheel.

Your advice is golden.

Don’t kid yourself. You towed the company line and sent your overhyped resume out to other companies to become another replaceable cog in another corporate wheel.

Your advice is golden.
Thank you! Actually, I'm retired and made about $120,000 last year sitting on my ass because I made a lot of great decisions in my career...

Thank you! Actually, I'm retired and made about $120,000 last year sitting on my ass because I made a lot of great decisions in my career...
Congratulations. Money doesn’t make you a hero. But bragging about how much money you made makes you silly.

I know people who make way more than you who are just as douchie as you, if not more so.

Congratulations. Money doesn’t make you a hero. But bragging about how much money you made makes you silly.

I know people who make way more than you who are just as douchie as you, if not more so.
Hmmm you must be jealous and very sensitive... It doesn't make me hero creampuff, just proving you wrong....Again...

Be honest, are you Kenny's mom? If you want to trade insults, I got all night, cupcake...

Hmmm you must be jealous and very sensitive... It doesn't make me hero creampuff, just proving you wrong....Again...

Be honest, are you Kenny's mom? If you want to trade insults, I got all night, cupcake...
I am not trading insults. You are the one giving advice to KP as if you know what was really happening. And you are the one throwing petty insults and bragging about your income.

I am sure you have all night to post online. But maybe you should go back to bragging about your money.

I am not trading insults. You are the one giving advice to KP as if you know what was really happening. And you are the one throwing petty insults and bragging about your income.

I am sure you have all night to post online. But maybe you should go back to bragging about your money.

You are truly a cupcake. I didn't give KP advice, stupid, I don't know him and he doesn't care what I think. I said it on a message board.... SHEESH!

Let me help you remember your insults...

"douchie"

"Don’t kid yourself. You towed the company line and sent your overhyped resume out to other companies to become another replaceable cog in another corporate wheel.

Your advice is golden." (
This is why I bragged about how much money I have, loser)

"You are just like the ladies who watch the View"

Clearly you have nothing left in your intellect tank so now you resort to childish insults.

Your defense of poor Kenny is over the top. I got more bad news for you…. Kenny’s got more money than either one of us…. He couldn’t care less what either one of us thinks. He’ll get along fine without you defending his honor at every turn… Do you even know him?

Maybe you’re his grandmother? Get a life...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT