ADVERTISEMENT

recruits

pbrad

Sophomore
Sep 27, 2009
I hope the recruits stay, however does everyone realize we are ranked lower than Ped state in recruiting. The black hole of college hoops has better recruits coming in than PITT. How did this happen. We can only get better.

They may not be the highest rated class, but they are warm bodies that fill the roster. They at least need enough to hold scrimmages in practice. Getting recruits for this coming year wont be easy at this point. Need to keep this class in tact. Grad transfers in large numbers is not a good way to go.

I hope the recruits stay, however does everyone realize we are ranked lower than Ped state in recruiting. The black hole of college hoops has better recruits coming in than PITT. How did this happen. We can only get better.
They got 3 guys off the AAAA state championships Philadelphia Roman Catholic team...and the only one I see making an impact at the D1 level is 6'7" Lamar Stevens

They got 3 guys off the AAAA state championships Philadelphia Roman Catholic team...and the only one I see making an impact at the D1 level is 6'7" Lamar Stevens

Carr is very good. Will be 4 year starter at PG and all-Big Ten caliber eventually.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT