ADVERTISEMENT

RMU thread: this seems to be going well...

Johnson has NBA disease. He looks like he’s playing for numbers.

we seem to be having trouble ball handling. There’s no way this team is this bad.

I think so far this team is terrible passing the ball .... they have to get a lot better at distributing the ball ..... especially the two returning guards !

I think so far this team is terrible passing the ball .... they have to get a lot better at distributing the ball ..... especially the two returning guards !

but we seem to have trouble dribbling against no pressure. We have to be pressing.

but we seem to have trouble dribbling against no pressure. We have to be pressing.

IMO, X especially is trying to do too much on his own and not playing enough team ball .... he has to distribute the ball better ..... Pitt will do better if they play as a more cohesive five man unit ..... they just aren't so far ...... Trey was pretty good in the 1st half ..... the freshman are learning but not up to par yet.

Where did we lose a point? It is showing the score being 43-35 on TV and the ESPN app has 44-35.

X is simply out of control. He’s a shell of the player he was last year Gotta hope he gets his head on straight

thafs when the offense looks bad. When he monopolizes the ball and forces his shot.

It’ll be nice that’s over. I didn’t realize we had a number that big.

man this thing got ragged.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT