ADVERTISEMENT

RMU thread: this seems to be going well...

Two things. No one crash the boards in the first half and until our small forwards start demonstrating the ability to score mid to long range Or become more relevant this team is going to struggle

Lots of sloppy teams accross the country right now. They need to show some improvement over the next game or two but right now, I'm not down on this squad. A .500 season is what we should be shooting for and that's still looking realistic.

Lots of sloppy teams accross the country right now. They need to show some improvement over the next game or two but right now, I'm not down on this squad. A .500 season is what we should be shooting for and that's still looking realistic.
No. On PantherLair there is no progression as the season goes on. What you are on Nov. 10 is what you will be on Mar. 10 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
No. On PantherLair there is no progression as the season goes on. What you are on Nov. 10 is what you will be on Mar. 10

True. And we will get better. It is just that we seem to have regressed from last year rather than starting where we ended and improving from there.

Pretty incredible in the second half how Trey could get to his right over and over again. I'm sure most ACC teams will have a more legit defender or go to zone there but was like watching a kid play a video game

Pretty incredible in the second half how Trey could get to his right over and over again. I'm sure most ACC teams will have a more legit defender or go to zone there but was like watching a kid play a video game
Yeah for a while there it was like watching Groundhog day, every trip down the court was the same high ball pick by Brown and Trey driving to the right side of the lane.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT