ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano absolutely knew

And that jerkoff apologist who was on here yesterday jumped all over me when I said I had heard rumors about Sandusky when I was a high school player in the 1970s. He had the nerve to ask me why I didn't go to the police. Why doesn't he ask THOSE PEOPLE why THEY didn't go to the police? All I had was rumors. They had KNOWLEDGE. First-hand KNOWLEDGE.

Why are people defending him?

I talked to PSU alums who were involved in second mile and the program back in 1998 and they knew Sandusky molested little boys. Don’t buy into their narrative.

PSU is full of lying scumbags.

I work with many still in paturdo denial.. pictures, piss Duquesne beer, etc..

I will never forget an ex-Ohio St. assistant telling me Sandusky was never approached for other coaching opportunities before/after he “retired” was that everyone knew he was a creep and they kept their distance.

Typical coach fraternity crap which continues on with Schiano today. And of course him and Bradley deny it. Otherwise they would be joining the three amigos in a prison cell. And it shows how strong that bond is. Only administrators got caught up with coverups. No coaches.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
And that jerkoff apologist who was on here yesterday jumped all over me when I said I had heard rumors about Sandusky when I was a high school player in the 1970s. He had the nerve to ask me why I didn't go to the police. Why doesn't he ask THOSE PEOPLE why THEY didn't go to the police? All I had was rumors. They had KNOWLEDGE. First-hand KNOWLEDGE.

That would be me and all I asked was proof, which this guy still has not proved that GS knew. There is tons of evidence that JoePA and the other 3 stooges knew. there was evidence that all on the staff AFTER 2002 knew. Before that is was just the same rumors. If there is actual evidence and not hearsay that GS knew then the hell with him just like the hell with the rest of them. I am not sure how that makes me an apologist because I think 1 guy who left in 1995 may not have known.

Reactions: TD_istheman
Why are people defending him?

I talked to PSU alums who were involved in second mile and the program back in 1998 and they knew Sandusky molested little boys. Don’t buy into their narrative.

PSU is full of lying scumbags.
unlike all of us who would have turned in a similar Pitt icon immediately, eh?

Reactions: TD_istheman
unlike all of us who would have turned a similar Pitt icon immediately, eh?

Absolutely. Marino had a minor indiscretion and lots of us flipped on him.

If say Johnny Majors did that at Pitt, he would have been history and I would have been for the programs dissolvement

Absolutely. Marino had a minor indiscretion and lots of us flipped on him.

If say Johnny Majors did that at Pitt, he would have been history and I would have been for the programs dissolvement
you called the police and authorities on Dan Marino?.. you bastard!

hey, I hate Penn State as much as the next guy (what am I saying, I hate them even more than the next guy) but if I saw Dave Wannstedt naked in a shower with a boy I am not sure what the hell I would do.Apparently the 135 miles distance from Pittsburgh to State College means transition from wonderfull goodness to pure evil...I know, I know you and everyone else would jump in there and beat the hell out of him and if you had been a German in 1943 you would not have turned Jews into the SS because you are noble and just. I myself think I am more honest in saying I'm not sure how I would act.

you called the police and authorities on Dan Marino?.. you bastard!

hey, I hate Penn State as much as the next guy (what am I saying, I hate them even more than the next guy) but if I saw Dave Wannstedt naked in a shower with a boy I am not sure what the hell I would do.Apparently the 135 miles distance from Pittsburgh to State College means transition from wonderfull goodness to pure evil...I know, I know you and everyone else would jump in there and beat the hell out of him and if you had been a German in 1943 you would not have turned Jews into the SS because you are noble and just. I myself think I am more honest in saying I'm not sure how I would act.

What? Why would I call the police on Marino for cheating on his wife?

There is no question I would take a 2x4 to Wannstedt's head then call police. It is not apples to apples to the germans. If you told on the 'nazi's' you would have been killed, most likely on-the-spot, then your family would have been killed. Correlating that to an elderly coach raping a kid and fearing you may lose a job is nothing.

It is ridiculous you are even making these arguments.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Help me Mikefln,
Shortly after the scandal broke a psu BOT member stated unequivocally that it was wIdely known in State College, psu admin and football coaches that Sandusky was a pedo as far back as 1992. No one has explained why Paterno family dropped their suit hours before the the insurance companies planned to reveals extensive damaging evidence regarding jo pa cover-up and knowledge of Sandusky’s perverted proclivities going back to 1970’s.

What? Why would I call the police on Marino for cheating on his wife?

There is no question I would take a 2x4 to Wannstedt's head then call police. It is not apples to apples to the germans. If you told on the 'nazi's' you would have been killed, most likely on-the-spot, then your family would have been killed. Correlating that to an elderly coach raping a kid and fearing you may lose a job is nothing.

It is ridiculous you are even making these arguments.
sorry thought you were talking cocaine Dan here...

yeah, like I said, you are a better person to man up in hypotheticals...Stanley Milgram pretty much proved otherwise in most ("not me I would never allow that") cases...

Help me Mikefln,
Shortly after the scandal broke a psu BOT member stated unequivocally that it was wIdely known in State College, psu admin and football coaches that Sandusky was a pedo as far back as 1992. No one has explained why Paterno family dropped their suit hours before the the insurance companies planned to reveals extensive damaging evidence regarding jo pa cover-up and knowledge of Sandusky’s perverted proclivities going back to 1970’s.

Again it is hearsay, it is not actual evidence. There is evidence that many people knew, all the evidence on GS is hearsay. So real evidence then yes I am in the tar and feather him crowd also. I am not willing to do that on hearsay.

Reactions: Badger988
Again it is hearsay, it is not actual evidence. There is evidence that many people knew, all the evidence on GS is hearsay. So real evidence then yes I am in the tar and feather him crowd also. I am not willing to do that on hearsay.
And this is the reason why PSU chose to settle the cases and IMHO, was wise to do so.
If they let one of those cases go to trial, then witnesses get deposed and let me clue you in on something. They would not have started at the top. Shrewd Philly lawyers would have picked on the little people first. No way on earth the custodian is gonna lie under oath, nor the assistant to the assistant...those people would have told the truth and spilled the beans quickly.
By settling as they did and will always do, the Brass at PSU ensured that plausible deniability would always be a card they could play in the court of public opinion.
Any PSU follower who doesn't realize that is either lying to you or is genuinely stupid.
PSU had to settle all cases without an ounce of testimony. And that is precisely what they did.

sorry thought you were talking cocaine Dan here...

yeah, like I said, you are a better person to man up in hypotheticals...Stanley Milgram pretty much proved otherwise in most ("not me I would never allow that") cases...

It is more of a case if something thinks football, or their job is more important that reporting. I dont, and I have been tested in my past and did the right thing.

And this is the reason why PSU chose to settle the cases and IMHO, was wise to do so.
If they let one of those cases go to trial, then witnesses get deposed and let me clue you in on something. They would not have started at the top. Shrewd Philly lawyers would have picked on the little people first. No way on earth the custodian is gonna lie under oath, nor the assistant to the assistant...those people would have told the truth and spilled the beans quickly.
By settling as they did and will always do, the Brass at PSU ensured that plausible deniability would always be a card they could play in the court of public opinion.
Any PSU follower who doesn't realize that is either lying to you or is genuinely stupid.
PSU had to settle all cases without an ounce of testimony. And that is precisely what they did.

Oh trust me I know there are people that never wanted this seeing a court case with testimony including politicians of both parties. But again it is hearsay until there is evidence actually showing it.

Reactions: Saboteur
I believe Schiano and I will tell you why. I have met former PSU line coach Larry Johnson and his wife a number of times. They are both salt of the earth Christians who would never stood by and let it happen. Coach Johnson would have beat him to a pulp and resigned that night if he thought the university would have covered this up. His rep is good enough he would only been out of work a few weeks.

I have no doubt JoePa and the university knew and covered it up. I also have no doubt there were a lot of rumors about Sandusky. But you can't go to the cops with just rumors. And from what I read, Sandusky didn't take it to the next level until he retired which was 4 years after Schiano left.

Coach Johnson had plenty of chances to take DC jobs throughout the country but stayed at PSU, I am positive he would not have stayed there nor would his wife allowed him to stay, if they thought the university knew about Sandusky and was covering it up. Anyway just my two cents.

I believe Schiano and I will tell you why. I have met former PSU line coach Larry Johnson and his wife a number of times. They are both salt of the earth Christians who would never stood by and let it happen. Coach Johnson would have beat him to a pulp and resigned that night if he thought the university would have covered this up. His rep is good enough he would only been out of work a few weeks.

I have no doubt JoePa and the university knew and covered it up. I also have no doubt there were a lot of rumors about Sandusky. But you can't go to the cops with just rumors. And from what I read, Sandusky didn't take it to the next level until he retired which was 4 years after Schiano left.

Coach Johnson had plenty of chances to take DC jobs throughout the country but stayed at PSU, I am positive he would not have stayed there nor would his wife allowed him to stay, if they thought the university knew about Sandusky and was covering it up. Anyway just my two cents.
Yea and Bill O'Riley is innocent

That would be me and all I asked was proof, which this guy still has not proved that GS knew. There is tons of evidence that JoePA and the other 3 stooges knew. there was evidence that all on the staff AFTER 2002 knew. Before that is was just the same rumors. If there is actual evidence and not hearsay that GS knew then the hell with him just like the hell with the rest of them. I am not sure how that makes me an apologist because I think 1 guy who left in 1995 may not have known.

Actually that wasn't you . . . unless you're one of those who posts under multiple user names and forgot which one you use.

Reactions: caleco's
I can say with 100% certainty what would happen if I or really any decent human on the planet had walked in on a man raping a boy in the shower. I would have beaten him into a liquid and then called the police. That is normal behavior, if you have any trouble with that you might want to seek help.

I turned my roommate in for smoking marijuana in college. He broke the law and needed to face his demons. He was thrown out of college. I met with him years later.

I have no doubt JoePa and the university knew and covered it up.

So are you unaware of, or simply choosing to ignore:
  • the outcome of the trials that prove that there was no cover up?
  • when the lead Sandusky prosecutor said on national TV he found no evidence of a cover up?
  • when the NCIS special agent said there wasn't anything to cover up at PSU?
  • when PSU reported hearsay of suspicious behavior to his boss at the second mile, someone professionally trained and responsible to investigate the behavior?
  • the simple fact that a cover up never made any sense?
I dislike PSU as much as any Pitt fan, but the evidence is overwhelming that the mainstream media narrative is complete crap. Ignoring reality, simply because you want believe something is true, is not a good look.

• when the lead Sandusky prosecutor said on national TV he found no evidence of a cover up?
  • when PSU reported hearsay of suspicious behavior to his boss at the second mile, someone professionally trained and responsible to investigate the behavior?
I dislike PSU as much as any Pitt fan, but the evidence is overwhelming that the mainstream media narrative is complete crap. Ignoring reality, simply because you want believe something is true, is not a good look.
The outcome of the trials proved there was no cover up. OJ was found innocent at trial. Are you serious?

LOL

Help me Mikefln,

Which BOT member? You have a name?

Maybe he should have whooped his boy after one of his assaults?

Knock, knock. Real world calling. It's time for you to join us.
PSU has paid close to $100,000,000.00 in settlement payments to Sandusky claimants. That is a very high price tag to keep anyone from having to testify about what they knew. Local yocal prosecutors don't have the resources or inclination to prosecute (see Centre County DA voted out of office.
Money talks, Bullcrap walks.
Follow the money son, follow the money. Ask yourself why PSU did not litigate against the insurance companies.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
They (gas bag Lubrano, Cook et al) could give a rat's ass about Schiano. They're defending him in thinly veiled attempts to regurgitate the notion 'angry mobs' and 'keyboard haters' are what forever stained Joe and turned his legacy to shit.

By Tennessee's "standards", everybody connected with Penn State during the Sandusky Era is unfit to hold a job anywhere. That would apply to coaches, students, teachers, Nitter fans and possibly visiting fans who set foot in Beaver Stadium. UNCLEAN! LEPERS! NUKE 'EM ALL! WHO NEEDS PROOF? I never thought I'd find a more dysfunctional fan community than our own, but Vol Nation has Pitt beaten on the Crazy Train, hands down.

They (gas bag Lubrano, Cook et al) could give a rat's ass about Schiano. They're defending him in thinly veiled attempts to regurgitate the notion 'angry mobs' and 'keyboard haters' are what forever stained Joe and turned his legacy to shit.

I just read Cook's article from yesterday's PG condemning Tennessee. I wonder how many times he accidentally wrote "Bradley" instead of "Schiano" in his rough draft. I too doubt that he cares anything about Schiano, it was a veiled attempt to defend Bradley and PSU.

Reactions: pittdan77

Why doesn't he ask Ron Cook why he didn't go to the police? Hard to believe his buddy Bradley never mentioned anything about this to him. Or why didn't he do some investigative journalism? Such a small, insignificant speck in the history of sports media, when he could have actually done something good and made a name for himself.

I can say with 100% certainty what would happen if I or really any decent human on the planet had walked in on a man raping a boy in the shower. I would have beaten him into a liquid and then called the police. That is normal behavior, if you have any trouble with that you might want to seek help.

This is 100% certain what you think you would have done. You have no idea what you would have actually done because it never happened. Also, you may have been beaten into liquid instead.

This is 100% certain what you think you would have done. You have no idea what you would have actually done because it never happened. Also, you may have been beaten into liquid instead.

I'm a US Marine combat vet, retired police officer, and I used to work in counter terrorism. Add in some righteous anger and I like my chances against old mentally ill former football coach.

I'm a US Marine combat vet, retired police officer, and I used to work in counter terrorism. Add in some righteous anger and I like my chances against old mentally ill former football coach.

And you still could have slipped in the shower, fell and then been bludgeoned.

I have no doubts of your word or your physical toughness. That's not the point. But unless you've ran into a situation where you saw a child being abused and been disgusted by the scene you really don't know how you'd respond in the heat of the moment. You might have stopped and vomited before anything else.

That said, I definitely would have followed up with a call to the police and media. The lack of follow up is whats inexcusable in happy valley.

Reactions: Mikefln
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT