ADVERTISEMENT

Spread for Saturday

May 28, 2017
Youngstown State +15½ -120 Over 65 -120
Pittsburgh U -15½ -120 Under 65 -120

over/under of 65 with a spread of 15 suggests a 40-25 type score

All I need is the website where this line is posted and I'll be able to bet it

All I need is the website where this line is posted and I'll be able to bet it

99% of books don't put out numbers on these extra board games until Wednesday morning, not sure where this one came from. Seems a little short to me.

I think our defense will be a lot better this year.

All things are relative.
Pitt defense could be "a lot better" and still be poor.
I look at the D as a work in progress. Gotta improve every week if Pitt wants to successfully compete in tougher ACC games.

Reactions: pittdan77
99% of books don't put out numbers on these extra board games until Wednesday morning, not sure where this one came from. Seems a little short to me.
Talked to my friend in Arizona and he did some researching different books in Vegas and you are correct no line yet. Was going to bet PITT big if that line was true. He doesn't think there will even a line on this game or if there is it will significantly higher. I'll wait

Talked to my friend in Arizona and he did some researching different books in Vegas and you are correct no line yet. Was going to bet PITT big if that line was true. He doesn't think there will even a line on this game or if there is it will significantly higher. I'll wait

There will definitely be a line. During the season it's usually Wednesday for these type games, but being week 1 it may not be until much later.

I honestly can't remember when it was last year, but seem to recall a couple particularly gutless shops did not hang a number until Saturday morning.

A o/u of 65 with a possible downpour all day. Take the under. I hope we run the ball 70 times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT