ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers 12.4 thread

Lol. 18. Should appear on Atlanta metro’s police blotter for larceny. What a thief. He can stay in Ga. This started against KC last year failing to sustain drives in the playoffs. And yes, I know the call was reversed.

Steelers defense is soft up front. Getting driven back.

Oh look, Watt gets run on again. I'd run at him all day. He always overpursues and gets himself out of position.

Atlanta could have won this by double figures if they hadn’t wasted the entire first half and most of the third trying to pass so much

Reactions: Chaos
Atlanta could have won this by double figures if they hadn’t wasted the entire first half and most of the third trying to pass so much
Agree. No one for the Steelers can get off a block to make a play. They're just getting driven backwards.

Haven’t watched a ton this year but Steelers offense has had issues in lot of second halves, no? Not that they set it on fire otherwise but from what I do recall the 2nd halves have been bad.

Not being mentioned that part of Pickens whining is almost certainly connected to this being his big homecoming to the state of Georgia and him not being targeted.

Not excusing it but I’m sure it’s a big part of it.

FIRST DOWN !!!!!!
Pickett playing like a Vet .

Harvin with great Punt.
5-7 , this season is not over.

Last edited:
Theatrical NFL that doesn't want teams to be mathematically eliminated til the last week of the season. Huge business

Not being mentioned that part of Pickens whining is almost certainly connected to this being his big homecoming to the state of Georgia and him not being targeted.

Not excusing it but I’m sure it’s a big part of it.
I had Pickens with a big day today on fan duel, so I was keying on him. I don’t know what it looked like in stadium or on the all 22 camera angle, but it looked like the Steelers came right out of the gate looking to him him on a deep ball down the field. Kenny elected not to throw it to him. That was an omen for the rest of the day. It also looked like, at least on the limited in frame camera angles, that Pickens often wasn’t running crisp routes.

Dionte Johnson is mailing it in. He's been simply awful this year. THe next time he catches the ball (no sure thing) and actually goes north and south will be a nice change of pace from him running backwards and losing yardage after every catch.....

Reactions: Chaos and rmf05
I had Pickens with a big day today on fan duel, so I was keying on him. I don’t know what it looked like in stadium or on the all 22 camera angle, but it looked like the Steelers came right out of the gate looking to him him on a deep ball down the field. Kenny elected not to throw it to him. That was an omen for the rest of the day. It also looked like, at least on the limited in frame camera angles, that Pickens often wasn’t running crisp routes.
Mentioned last week he was lazy coming out of his break in the end zone costing KP a TD in the corner. Needs to mature and prepare ala Jerry Rice.

Reactions: Chaos and Fk_Pitt
Dionte Johnson is mailing it in. He's been simply awful this year. THe next time he catches the ball (no sure thing) and actually goes north and south will be a nice change of pace from him running backwards and losing yardage after every catch.....
Remember early in the year he said they were rebuilding? Today he actually mentioned playoffs in his post game interview.

Reactions: BreakingPitt
Mentioned last week he was lazy coming out of his break in the end zone costing KP a TD in the corner. Needs to mature and prepare ala Jerry Rice.
He refused interviews after the game.

TJ Watt is in the game, but he's basically been invisible. I assume that he's not really healthy.
Again, I said it BEFORE the Steelers resigned him. I would have traded Watt for a bunch of high draft picks. Just like his brother, they seem to break down. Highly conditioned athletes, but....they tend to be injured. The draft capital they could have gotten..........MINGA.

He knows that people will listen and talk about him if he says this about a popular player . What a loser phat troll he is.

Its now been at least 4 consecutive games where his rating has gone up. It seems fairly obvious that he is improving.

The only argument otherwise is that the teams that he's played recently aren't as good but that goes both ways.

His rating broke 90 today and is over 80 for the past few games. A few weeks ago he was the worst QB in the league and among the worst in league history. He's now out of the bottom quartile.

I'm not fitting him for a gold jacket but he's been making consistent, positive strides. By year end, he could be playing above average which is a solid feat considering what he's had to work with and how he was handled.

Reactions: Parkview57
Always thought of him as a high end back when healthy, unfortunately he is dinged up more often then not. He almost runs too hard, would be better served not fighting to the death on every carry.

Yeah. That's the way I feel about Najee, Of course, he played on an offense that was totally stacked at Bama, but he just seemed to be a lot smoother in college. He's been all over the place, running like his hair is on fire every time he touches the ball as a Steeler.

ADVERTISEMENT