ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/ Belichicks

BreakingPitt

All Conference
Apr 27, 2021
What channel locally is this game anyhow ? screw amazon
I really don't even care that much now that Pickett got hurt . The Steelers defense is probably going to give up precious field position tonight without E. Roberts.

How many non Steeler / pats fans who don’t have a player on either team on their fantasy teams, are watching this game?

How many non Steeler / pats fans who don’t have a player on either team on their fantasy teams, are watching this game?
I think Pickett comes out of injury with a new determination ... LOL
smart people know that the offense struggling is not mainly on him.
Im just gonna watch and see what happens 2night .
Just Win

Injuries and penalties KILL momentum these days..

I pretty much hate the NFL now.

Watch the Pats go straight down the field .

Not on wpxi it seems and others in my household have me locked out of prime because they are watching. So I can’t watch.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Thats all she wrote.

Tomlin should be fired, he wont.
The D coordinator is a joke, will keep his job.
Pickett was the only thing about this team I liked.

They should've been booed LOUDLY after that drive. New England offense is as bad as ours. Right down the field. Pathetic

Not a great start against a Patriots team somehow averaging only 12 points a game.

That opening drive by New England. They look like the 1965 packers just mowing down the field. Hilarious. The worst offense in the league and they just blew up the Steelers defense.

This defense is a complete joke. The secondary can’t cover anyone and the scheme is just outdated and old. They don’t cover anyone out of the backfield and the holes in the soft zone they play a huge.

I know they have injuries but it even with the starters this scheme gets gashed a lot.

I like how the broadcast crew is using all these euphemisms for a “concussion” to describe what happened to watt on that first drive. Player safety is a joke

Prime only allows 2 devices to watch the same content at a time. That’s complete horseshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT