ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers/ Belichicks

A total disgrace. I didn’t think it was remotely possible, but if they lose this game Tomlin may be on the hot seat. This is bad…

Herbstreit keeps talking about injured linebackers. That last throw up the seem would have been there no matter who was playing. Throw into open part of the zone that is always there. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Don't tell me Tomlin still has it. He is a replacement-level coach at this point, and only a bad replacement-level coach would lose to two two-win teams back-to-back.

BTW, everyone was making a big deal about the low over/under for this game, and it's not even half time and the over has already hit.

I'm serious... where does being 7-4 and losing two home games to 2-10 teams in a five-day span rank in all-time Steeler disappointments? I mean, we would damn near be the #1 seed if we had only beat these 2-10 teams... at home.

Question #1 should be, “ Mike, even with this being Bill’s worst team he’s coached, how did he yet again manage to out coach you?”

Reactions: Dan1911
Tomlin has nightmares of Billy B.
No matter the personnel , if the game matters to the Steelers , Tomlin will almost certainly fold under pressure.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
BTW, everyone was making a big deal about the low over/under for this game, and it's not even half time and the over has already hit.

Yeah I lost my $10 bet the under & a steeler rushing TD
I’m watching the PIAA state finals on sling
Aliquippa has gone beast mode
Quips 60 Dallas 14

You are actually lucky to not be able to watch.
If anyone is out of town and a fan.
You can stream the NFL !!!!!! its 2023
Get a fire stick. go to the web browser and find sites that are all over the internet.
Its free and legal..

Dude, Mitch is so bad. He's straight up playing at about 70% effort, ensuring he doesn't take any hits, and collecting way too much money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT