ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgating

kma0043

Junior
Nov 30, 2014
I live 3 hours away and make a couple games a year. I always park in a lot by the the Comm. College of Allegheny Co where they’re ok with drinks, there’s a port-a-John and it’s reasonably priced. I know people hate to give away parking secrets, but what are some other lots that are manageably priced and allow for a few drinks etc. Thanks!

The lot next to Point State Park. Basically it's the same deal.

I live 3 hours away and make a couple games a year. I always park in a lot by the the Comm. College of Allegheny Co where they’re ok with drinks, there’s a port-a-John and it’s reasonably priced. I know people hate to give away parking secrets, but what are some other lots that are manageably priced and allow for a few drinks etc. Thanks!

I would imagine all the stadium lots will be open for $20 this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT