ADVERTISEMENT

The Louisville Stallings

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
They could very well start 0-10 before FAMU comes in. Could 0-20 in the ACC be in the works? Probably not. But WTF was Louisville thinking? And there's no excuse to be this bad with the transfer portal. Stallings had somewhat of an excuse as it was much harder to put together a quick roster back then. For Louisville to be approaching Stallings level should prompt the firing of the AD, President, Janitors, Cooks, Ticket takers, etc. This is a disaster. The SEC gets Pearl, Oats, Wade cheating, Buzz, Musselman, etc and LOUISVILLE hires a guy who has never done it?

Reactions: Drew1208
They could very well start 0-10 before FAMU comes in. Could 0-20 in the ACC be in the works? Probably not. But WTF was Louisville thinking? And there's no excuse to be this bad with the transfer portal. Stallings had somewhat of an excuse as it was much harder to put together a quick roster back then. For Louisville to be approaching Stallings level should prompt the firing of the AD, President, Janitors, Cooks, Ticket takers, etc. This is a disaster. The SEC gets Pearl, Oats, Wade cheating, Buzz, Musselman, etc and LOUISVILLE hires a guy who has never done it?
I checked out the UL rival board today lol

They’ll probably just pay Hugley 2 million to get zero points and 1 rebound a game next year

I wonder if Carr, Stewart, Chukwuka, Brown, Kham Davis, etc will have watch parties in Feb/March to see if Louisville can break their record. They look very capable of going 0-20. How did this happen at Louisville? What a failure by everyone. I dont care what the situation is, its Louisville. A bad season should be 7-13.

I wonder if Carr, Stewart, Chukwuka, Brown, Kham Davis, etc will have watch parties in Feb/March to see if Louisville can break their record. They look very capable of going 0-20. How did this happen at Louisville? What a failure by everyone. I dont care what the situation is, its Louisville. A bad season should be 7-13.
So what you’re saying, if Ville would somehow avoid that by beating Pitt this year, that would seal the fate of HCJC?

They won’t go 0-20

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT