ADVERTISEMENT

This BC/UVa means everything

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Really sweating this one out. Been a bad bubble night for Pitt but if BC wins, we basically clinch as we would be ACC #4

Yeah we'd pick up three Q1 wins in like 24 hours, which would be wild. Still don't think it unequivocally puts us in.

Some might say the ACC Championship is tomorrow night if BC wins... some might also say that if Virginia wins.

Yeah we'd pick up three Q1 wins in like 24 hours, which would be wild. Still don't think it unequivocally puts us in.

Some might say the ACC Championship is tomorrow night if BC wins... some might also say that if Virginia wins.

I am sweating this game like a Pitt game. I think its an absolute lock if BC wins. I say that though I'll still make 100 more bubble posts.

Reactions: Dewey Eye
I am sweating this game like a Pitt game. I think its an absolute lock if BC wins. I say that though I'll still make 100 more bubble posts.
I agree UVA has to be below Pitt with a loss (and should be behind Pitt now). I don’t have much faith in BC. They are missing wide open shots. FEED POST

Reactions: rooster75
This last couple minutes is gonna be brutal especially with BC’s best guard fouling out on a bonehead play.

They are neither a smart team nor a well coached one.

Now they're holding for the last shot down 2? I can't see them not getting pummeled in OT. They haven't gotten a good shot in I don't know how many possessions. Throwing up garbage while running on fumes.

Reactions: SteelBowl70
BC will be lucky to score 3 points in OT without their best guard - we really needed that to a 3 to win it

LOL. Man they are pitiful-and lucky. Could not have played a worse last 30 secs.

Hope they can somehow pull this off!

UVA up 3 now - BC can’t hit the rim. That’s ballgame

So UVA flunks the eye test and clinched a bid.

He get that off? I didn't think so. Not that it makes a damn iota of difference. BC is playing with less heart than the effing Tinman.

I’m disappointed BC isn’t going to win… a Pitt/BC conference championship in the northeast would feel just like the good ole days. Would’ve killed UVA’s chances as well.

I thought BC was fouled on the game tying 2 in regulation (at least as much as the McGlocklin foul out)

BC stinks running offense. I thought Zachery would attempt to score more.

Foul shots were 18 to 4.

Virginia appears to play without fouling, truly amazing.

Reactions: SteelBowl70
As someone that follows both Pitt & UVA, I don't see how anyone can watch either one of those teams and think they are actually good.

UVA does have a slightly better resume than Pitt, but I think Pitt has a higher tournament ceiling.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for either team if the end up getting left out.

As someone that follows both Pitt & UVA, I don't see how anyone can watch either one of those teams and think they are actually good.

UVA does have a slightly better resume than Pitt, but I think Pitt has a higher tournament ceiling.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for either team if the end up getting left out.

UVa has the 2nd to worst roster in the ACC. Maybe the worst as Louisville may have better players. They are bad.

UVa has the 2nd to worst roster in the ACC. Maybe the worst as Louisville may have better players. They are bad.

Disagree. But now compare resumes. You can't spin Pitt's resume to be better.

And the fact UVA finished 3rd in the league is a testament to just how horrible ACC basketball is this year.

But I agree, UVA is garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT