ADVERTISEMENT

This may get buried today. Mel Tucker is a complete scumbag

The moral turpitude clause and "embarrassment to the University" can easily be interpreted to include even a consensual yet inappropriate phone sex encounter in the media, and of course it would cover sexual harassment.

The tunnel fight also embarrassed the University.

Maybe they have an out now to fire him and get out from an insane 10 year contract with a guy who has a losing conference record.

Wow that was fast
He sucked so they were happy to find a reason to possibly dump him for Cause. Otherwise they’d have been fine with it.

Honestly, Pitt might have been the same with Haywood, but he was such an unpopular hire already that we (shockingly intelligently) leapt to the opportunity to dump him. Frankly the way it then went, maybe we should have been more understanding of ‘his culture’ (as he put it at the time)

Reactions: revampedpanthers
Tucker should have had UPS coach call her up and sweep it under the rug like vandy

Seriously though, kudos to Michigan State, they talk zero tolerance and now they are walking the talk. Just a scumbag as the OP said.

There are creeps everywhere. Demented sick people. Mel might take the cake though. Some sickos are good about picking their victims. Not this guy. A sexual assault prevention advocate. FFS.
This has got to be one of the stupidest MF that I have ever seen. Poor judgment at the highest. Consensual or not, you can't have the head coach of your football team doing things like this. They gotta let him go.

Last edited:
Reactions: xslfyk4
He hasn’t been fired….yet

Not fired yet, but there's no way he can survive after such graphic details have been revealed. Should have made up any kind of excuse to resign during the offseason.

Consensual or not, do you want your head coach to be whacking it on a phone call?
As long as he wins. who cares? if it's consensual I'll side with him. and if it's he said/she said and NO ABSOLUTE PROOF that it wasn't consensual I'll side with him, I don't like the #metoo crap where they take the women's word for it without question and ignore the man's word.

Reactions: Celtsfan
As long as he wins. who cares? if it's consensual I'll side with him. and if it's he said/she said and NO ABSOLUTE PROOF that it wasn't consensual I'll side with him, I don't like the #metoo crap where they take the women's word for it without question and ignore the man's word.
Thank God there are no Pantherlair zoom calls. “Pitt79, why is your screen shaking like that?”

Tucker should have had UPS coach call her up and sweep it under the rug like vandy

Seriously though, kudos to Michigan State, they talk zero tolerance and now they are walking the talk. Just a scumbag as the OP said.

I was completely wrong here

Saw Michigan St did know since december, and never said anything until a reporter found it and released it... So Michigan St did nothing again, did not walk the walk, and should get sanctioned

Look, intimate knowledge of Sandusky's criminal behavior went all the way to the top of State Penn's hierarchy and the NCAA gave them a slap on the hand.
I wasn't born yesterday. PSU was then and is today more powerful than some of you realize.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT