ADVERTISEMENT

Untappd

plcp

Assistant Coach
May 29, 2001
Just wondering who does untappd and if you are trying to conquer the wheel of styles. Im at level 35 with 5 new styles in my fridge. As i knock new ones out it is getting more difficult to find new ones.

Sorry. Have no idea what you just posted…..
Is it about craft beers?
if not I’m lost.
Disclaimer, I’m over 60…….

Lol i just hit 60
As a big time beer snob, I don’t know why I haven’t embraced Untapped yet. I love most styles, but haven’t yet developed a real taste for most sours.

My emphasis right now is trying to experience as many local brewery options as I can. Hopefully I can get out more as the pandemic subsided.

Reactions: USN_Panther
I thought I also liked most styles until I started doing this. Untappd has about 215 or so styles. a few months back, i figured I would try and get the 70 or so that I never had. For my taste, there are some rather unusual flavors to put it mildly. Most of the ones I have had of the 70 I will never have again (if not all except for a farmouse saison, that was good) . I still have around 30 styles to go. I'm having a new one right now, a Grisette. It is a farnhouse ale like a sour, not one I'll have again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT