ADVERTISEMENT

UVa pasted by Notre Dame?

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Horrible Quad 4 loss for UVa. They are going to drop from 31 to 51 and out of the NCAAT for the moment. Right now, just 3 ACC teams in: Clem, Duke, UNC. I do think UVa gets there and probably Miami.

Horrible Quad 4 loss for UVa. They are going to drop from 31 to 51 and out of the NCAAT for the moment. Right now, just 3 ACC teams in: Clem, Duke, UNC. I do think UVa gets there and probably Miami.

I think Miami will be a tourney team, and possibly Wake Forest.

Virginia sucks. The Hoos are absolute garbage outside JPJ. The frontcourt is atrocious. They have too many non-athletic players that are perimeter oriented and can't get to the rim. They also can't defend. It's going to be a long year in Charlottesville. Bennett has to recruit better.

Last edited:
UVA is not good. Miami is not as good as last year either.

UVA is not good. Miami is not as good as last year either.
Unfortunately, neither are we it seems.

There were some other surprising results yesterday. Would have thought Wake/VT would be more of a toss up, but Wake blew them out. Florida St helping weigh down the conference, rough day to be a fan of theirs. Also, our old pals FGCU who we thought would be better than they were… lost all those games after we played them, then somehow beat FAU yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT