ADVERTISEMENT

Vader: RJ Davis, Elijah Taylor, Timberlake, and September 21st weekend

So wait Vadar is wrong? Can’t be. He went on and on about Taylor and him visiting September 21. Then Taylor cancels his visit to Pitt and commits to ND. Then big Cliff gets an offer from Memphis which probably means he won’t make it here either for an official visit.

So I wonder when Vadar will show back up with more predictions?

So wait Vadar is wrong? Can’t be. He went on and on about Taylor and him visiting September 21. Then Taylor cancels his visit to Pitt and commits to ND. Then big Cliff gets an offer from Memphis which probably means he won’t make it here either for an official visit.

So I wonder when Vadar will show back up with more predictions?
Has Vader really ever made any prediction in a post - none that I ever recall. He makes lengthy posts usually with glowing optimism regarding ‘positive’ turn of events but never any predictions.

his post at the top of this column stated that Notre dame was the leader along with Florida and that academics were important to Taylor and that we were making up ground with Taylor but.

Reactions: DnTanna07
For someone who you guys think is ridiculous ole Vader occupies a lot of space in your mind.

It’s funny

Reactions: CougarClaws
I'm sorry but I don't get the hand wringing and obsession with all of this. These are just kids and they'll change their minds as much as they change underwear. Who cares? We get the ones we do and they play basketball. If we lose some, and we will and have been, so what? Just enjoy watching the ones we do get and hope that Capel can coach. Most of these kids aren't going to college for the right reasons anyhow, and that's their primary goal. Not playing a game that they may not play for much longer. If they don't realize this is all about having fun and getting an education, they're going to be very disappointed someday.

Reactions: Loman909
That's the old school youth league statement when things were $10 for a t-shirt and a season's over pizza party. This is big money , and people are paid serious money to deliver results not a participation ribbon. Capel is not close to it but there is an end to the leash. Class rankings don't matter so much if he wins, but if he doesn't win the mob will be loud.
I'm sorry but I don't get the hand wringing and obsession with all of this. These are just kids and they'll change their minds as much as they change underwear. Who cares? We get the ones we do and they play basketball. If we lose some, and we will and have been, so what? Just enjoy watching the ones we do get and hope that Capel can coach. Most of these kids aren't going to college for the right reasons anyhow, and that's their primary goal. Not playing a game that they may not play for much longer. If they don't realize this is all about having fun and getting an education, they're going to be very disappointed someday.

Reactions: Ski11585
Has Vader really ever made any prediction in a post - none that I ever recall. He makes lengthy posts usually with glowing optimism regarding ‘positive’ turn of events but never any predictions.
But isn’t the glowing optimism in the positive turn in itself a kind of prediction?

Having said this, I enjoy his posts, even with predictions of positive turns.

I’ve suggested for a while that they be taken with the appropriate grain of salt needed to appreciate them for what they are.

Throwing all of this aside, a commitment from Davis and/or Hugley will go an appropriately long way to quell this questioning of Vader or others.

We all want the same thing here. I sure as hell, for the sake of this Board Community, hope we get it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT