ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball vs Louisville part 2.

It should be good.We need to get a win.This game needed to be on espnu or acc network.But it isnt.It's on accnx Sat.at 1pm.
What else could the TV folks think is better to broadcast in that time slot? Honestly, this should have been a Saturday night game. I'm not mad because of my schedule but this game deserves a bigger stage.

I agree,it does.
Fisher commented that when this was scheduled he knew that they had 'sacrificed' a TV slot because of the date and time of day for college football....but felt this was the best time to shatter the all time attendance record for volleyball....neither Pitt or the Steelers are playing.....and light up night might draw more people to the game in the afternoon.

Fisher commented that when this was scheduled he knew that they had 'sacrificed' a TV slot because of the date and time of day for college football....but felt this was the best time to shatter the all time attendance record for volleyball....neither Pitt or the Steelers are playing.....and light up night might draw more people to the game in the afternoon.
I see what you are saying and it makes sense. I hope they draw a large crowd because this team really deserves it. Comfortably the best sports team right now in Pittsburgh, let alone at Pitt.

Last edited:
I was at basketball game tonight. They announced that Pitt-Louisville game is at 2pm. Also on the scoreboard screen Said 2 pm. Anyone here of time change? If at 1, there may be some people coming at 2pm and will be pissed.

I was at basketball game tonight. They announced that Pitt-Louisville game is at 2pm. Also on the scoreboard screen Said 2 pm. Anyone here of time change? If at 1, there may be some people coming at 2pm and will be pissed.
I saw that as well. Just bought a ticket and the Pitt site has the game at 1.

Louisville is so technically sound. They just don’t make mistakes. Pitt has to play clean to stay in this, can’t have miscommunication on free balls

Reactions: singregardless
Pitt looking much better this second set. Good defense, and big time serving from Cat Flood and Dylan Griffin

Ugh. Setting Babcock backrow too often, and Pitt's block is MIA today.

That rotation when the front row is Chia/Fairbanks/VVG is getting killed. Fisher needs to consider going to the 6-2 for that rotation only

Reactions: gary2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT