ADVERTISEMENT

VT game thread

Wow. Padulla and Cattoor to the bench. Absolutely have to take advantage of this.

GDG has to stop leaving his man like he does. Every time he steps out to around the 3-point line, I expect VT to get an easy 2 at the rim.

Leggett 3 was huge and probably puts this on ice. But we got really lucky that VT didn't pocket one of those last few open looks. They certainly could have been had.

Reactions: Protes
Solid 15 point win against a Quad 2 opponent at home. Makes the game at Clemson now even more critical on Tuesday with this win tonight. You get that one you should be back near the first four next four out line.

Reactions: MarshallGoldberg
Solid 15 point win against a Quad 2 opponent at home. Makes the game at Clemson now even more critical on Tuesday with this win tonight. You get that one you should be back near the first four next four out line.
If we beat Clemson in Littlejohn, we should be on the right side of the bubble after that. Then we just need to win those two remaining home games.

Reactions: DruidTM
If we beat Clemson in Littlejohn, we should be on the right side of the bubble after that. Then we just need to win those two remaining home games.
I believe this is right. The ACC isn’t great but it’s not nearly as bad as Lunardi is making it out to be. I think Wake was solidly in the field before day and is pushing for a 6 seed at this point. We’re definitely underweight on the brackets rn. Not that we are in, but it’s closer than they think

I believe this is right. The ACC isn’t great but it’s not nearly as bad as Lunardi is making it out to be. I think Wake was solidly in the field before day and is pushing for a 6 seed at this point. We’re definitely underweight on the brackets rn. Not that we are in, but it’s closer than they think
I know you like Mizzos coach but god they blow. I bumped them up to +11 today because they’ve been keeping games close until the final 5 minutes and Arkansas sucks but they decided to start sucking at the 10 minute mark today. That loss will likely keep us out in the end IMO.

I know you like Mizzos coach but god they blow. I bumped them up to +11 today because they’ve been keeping games close until the final 5 minutes and Arkansas sucks but they decided to start sucking at the 10 minute mark today. That loss will likely keep us out in the end IMO.
I’m not sure what coach I like in free agent mode. Impossible to build a program unless you’re a guy like Danny Hurley, Pearl, etc. it’s all a crapshoot right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT