ADVERTISEMENT

What’s one more Robert Foster thread?

str61166

Assistant Coach
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2014
105 yards receiving today for the Bills, lol. Good for him. More than Boyd had today *troll face*

They’ve thrown that deep fly pattern down the sideline to him multiple times this year without success, today was finally the day and it came on the 1st play of the game.

Good for him personally but no Pitt fan should ever be happy for this. But that point has been proven irrefutably in umpteen threads before :D

I just came from nfl.com to look for this post.. Bills also have Terrell Pryor now. With the Pitt talent and Wpial ties, very hard to not sort root for them.

You still mad your girl has a crush on TB...
Hah, the funny thing about this is my gf who I met while at Pitt did mention before that she found him attractive from seeing him around campus.

But no I don’t have a narrative here like everyone here assumes each other does, I barely even realized Foster was on an NFL team and Boyd has been a beast this year.

Was today's 105 more than his Bama career?

Actually it represents more than a quarter of his yards receiving in his Alabama career, which is remarkable for a guy that played as much as he did. It’s not easy to be on the field that much and have that little production.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT