ADVERTISEMENT

Whitehead

Ok, I suppose you guys speak to Jordan?? I'm just reporting what he's been saying this past week. In the off-season he told people that if he had a good season he was going to leave early. That blind-sided a lot of people at home because he was a "degree" type kid. Then the suspension hit and his season wasn't that great so now he's saying he wants to leave because the team is losing this year. In his mind he doesn't think the team will be better next year so why stay. I know it's not really the losing.....he's just itching to get to NFL, period. It's what he's saying because people around him are saying it.

Jordan was informed by scouts in off-season that there are two games where he needed to play very well to be graded high. Those games were PSU and OSU. After that his draft stock plummeted. I don't post lies, or post stuff I hear from a friend of a friend of a family member or any crap like that. The kid's head is all over the place and he's no where near the kid he used to be in high school.

He’s been planning on leaving after this season for a long time. His stock has dropped somewhat but I doubt he changes his mind at this point. Narduzzi is aware of this.

I think this experience has shown how easy it is for a top recruit to get noticed (big fish, small pond). He may get drafted and get paid but lacks the experience to stick over a grittier 4 year starter.

Any kid that gets a solid top three round assessment should leave regardless of school. Way too much money to risk if you get hurt the next year. Few of any do.

I personally dint think he’s a to three round pick but I suppose a team could look at his athleticism and take a shot.

I do think he leaves regardless of the feedback he gets.

Reactions: BFo8 and McAlone
You didn't watch him yesterday... ridiculous comment.

Oh you mean when he was lazy on coverage repeatedly and was beaten badly on their TD? I watched him yesterday and that is what I saw. Not a ridiculous comment. Like I said, he is a good player when he wants to be. But he's not been that good for the most part.

It doesn't matter. He'll be gone and we go with a capable replacement. There are a few, at least. I doubt he even makes an NFL roster, if he gets a chance.

He’s been planning on leaving after this season for a long time. His stock has dropped somewhat but I doubt he changes his mind at this point. Narduzzi is aware of this.
His stock dropped like a rock on Friday. He got spun like a top on Miami's last TD pass and his no hands effort on the inside kick was one of those plays that may make the difference on getting a spot on an NFL squad.
Candidly, I don't think he makes a squad. He's got the body, but not the brains.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT