ADVERTISEMENT

Who Has the Best Fish Fry in the Pittsburgh Area?

recruitsreadtheseboards said:
It is not that I am religious, I am not. Just a great opportunity to reestablish some "discipline" to my dietary and caloric intakes.

Same reason people have Apple Pie with a big double scoop of Ice Cream and put Sweet N' Lo in their coffee.

Discipline. You have to draw the line somewhere?
Actually, and first of all I thank Souf for being concerned with my health. He's a true friend.

By using this to reestablish "discipline" I am not saying eating fried fish every day or even week, LOL. It is giving up booze, cutting back on these foods, limiting red meat, etc...more veggies. Sushi (which is not exactly giving things up) but using this as more a "reset".

That's all.

I’d live out of the trunk of my car before I’d live in the south hills.
giphy.gif

When in Pittsburgh during Lent, I usually go to Epiphany in uptown.
If you are ever lost in southern Berks or western Montgomery County, Most Blessed Sacrament church in Bally has a very acceptable fish fry.

St Malachy? Isn’t that the blue bombers? I think either Michael Keaton or norm from cheers had a St malachy tee shirt on in the movie Gung Ho.
I went to St. Malachy. Michael Keaton interrupted our basketball practice so he could get his hands on those shirts that were worn in the softball scene in gung-ho. Our coach gave him a handful. Btw, in the bowling alley scene, I walk through in the background. I know lots of people in that scene as they were from Keaton's street in Robinson. My good friends older brothers are friends with him.

I went to St. Malachy. Michael Keaton interrupted our basketball practice so he could get his hands on those shirts that were worn in the softball scene in gung-ho. Our coach gave him a handful. Btw, in the bowling alley scene, I walk through in the background. I know lots of people in that scene as they were from Keaton's street in Robinson. My good friends older brothers are friends with him.
Oh and St. Malachy fish and pierogi's are very good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT