ADVERTISEMENT

www.newpittstadium.com

I would leave the upper deck between the 20-yard lines available if you do that. Those are good seats. If you tarp from the 20s to the ends only, you get something that looks like this:

22823033053_d7bdd90339_b.jpg

Now you've just set the capacity to around 48,000-50,000. Which is "right-sized". Put more Pitt logos or designs on those four tarps and you've got something.

I like that approach. I would definitely be in favor of employing it at Heinz Field.

It would cost more than that to buy the land and put in the infrastructure for access.

You really aren't being realistic at all.

I'm sorry but you really have no idea concerning development costs for a stadium. I have been directly involved with the financial and development plans for two MLB stadiums, NBA/NHL Arena and NFL Stadium

I'm sorry but you really have no idea concerning development costs for a stadium. I have been directly involved with the financial and development plans for two MLB stadiums, NBA/NHL Arena and NFL Stadium
Cool story, bro.

Awesome! Then you are clearly an expert. Care to cite the examples of the stadia in your post? And in what respect were you directly involved in the financial and development plans for said projects? Here is your chance to gain uber credibility and put all of us nay-sayers to rest.

BTW…I'm still waiting on the website for the "consulting" firm you insist exists that Pitt commissioned for the New Pitt Stadium proposal you continue to promote. I'll make some more popcorn...

Please stop posting that; it is embarrassing to have such an amateurish, poorly-written, poorly-designed website/plan associated with our university.
Cool story, bro.

Look, I'm not your bro. And you need to understand that you must use facts instead of juvenile discourse. This is not a Trump pep rally. I would enjoy discussing facts about building the New Pitt Stadium with you. It is a good idea. I assume you are a Pitt grad so having an intelligent debate is well within your capacity and mine.

Here's a solution to the "too much supply" problem and "thousands of empty yellow seats" problem that is 1/100000th the cost of a new stadium.

Bad photoshop attempt here:
23081591509_a16d93de5c_m.jpg

That tarp removes 10,000 seats from the capacity... makes the capacity about 58,000 for the stadium....provides a cool logo for blimp shots.... A giant script-Pitt with perhaps retired numbers on it...
That actually looks incredible !!!!!

Look, I'm not your bro. And you need to understand that you must use facts instead of juvenile discourse. This is not a Trump pep rally. I would enjoy discussing facts about building the New Pitt Stadium with you. It is a good idea. I assume you are a Pitt grad so having an intelligent debate is well within your capacity and mine.

I know the facts of a new stadium in Oakland. I worked in Facilities Management at Pitt for a few years back when the Pete was just a set of blueprints.

It's not feasible for anything short of half a billion dollars.. with half of that going to prep of the land and beefing up the infrastructure.

Awesome! Then you are clearly an expert. Care to cite the examples of the stadia in your post? And in what respect were you directly involved in the financial and development plans for said projects? Here is your chance to gain uber credibility and put all of us nay-sayers to rest.

BTW…I'm still waiting on the website for the "consulting" firm you insist exists that Pitt commissioned for the New Pitt Stadium proposal you continue to promote. I'll make some more popcorn...

First, I worked on Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park & New Yankee Stadium and The Canadians Forum. As for the plan on that website www.newpittstadium.com, I must tell you that the basic information presented is very good. The plan is solid. Of course with additional software and money, the plan could be better plan but then again when wouldn't that be the case. As for the firm connected with the website, I have no idea about it. As for the GSPIA plan, it was created by graduate students there commissioned by Pitt. Crazy Paco produced the schematic drawing of the stadium. It's on the website www.newpittstadium.com I know that the GSPIA plan exists. It simply needs to be brought forth. Perhaps Crazy Paci can help with that.

First, I worked on Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park & New Yankee Stadium and The Canadians Forum. As for the plan on that website www.newpittstadium.com, I must tell you that the basic information presented is very good. The plan is solid. Of course with additional software and money, the plan could be better plan but then again when wouldn't that be the case. As for the firm connected with the website, I have no idea about it. As for the GSPIA plan, it was created by graduate students there commissioned by Pitt. Crazy Paco produced the schematic drawing of the stadium. It's on the website www.newpittstadium.com I know that the GSPIA plan exists. It simply needs to be brought forth. Perhaps Crazy Paci can help with that.

Simple Question, Is this 'firm' in Philly or Allentown?

And by additional software, you mean not in crayon. Gotcha.

Reactions: BIGPanther

I just ran a search to see who registered www.newpittstadium.com.

Would you like to stand firm on your statement I put in bold?

Reactions: eastcoasthoops
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT