ADVERTISEMENT

A former player update

Because I'm not a fan who only watches his team when they win. But if you don't care about wins and losses at all, and indeed when you try to dissuade everyone from thinking about win and losses at all, then why are you paying attention? Sports is always about winning games. To quote the guy who is the goofiest hire in college football in a long time, you play to win the game. You seem to want to turn this season (and last season for that matter) into pee wee sports, where everyone gets a trophy for participating.

"Hey, don't worry that you didn't win any games, don't worry that your team stunk, here, have a trophy, that should make you feel better."

Unfortunately for you, the real world doesn't work that way.
This will be my last post of the yr so you can bring in the new yr with a txt on stats . Enjoy !
Winning is what’s it all about , but you need the horses to win first . Pitts stable was burned completely down to the ground and they’re starting from scratch . They play in the best conference in college bb and they’re doing this with freshman and a juco and you somehow think they should win games against teams made up of bigger , stronger and more experienced players . You need to wake up and join the real world your the one living in fantasy land .
Ps ... if you ever heard of the Pgh Steelers in 69 they hired a coach named Chuck Noll . His teams won 1 game his first yr 5 the second yr and then 6 before he got enough players to compete . Anyone who watched could see the progress his teams were making and the rest is history . I’m not suggesting that KS path will mirror CN , but until you have the players no coach can compete at the highest levels .
Ps 2... I watch to see the progress they’re making your watching to count rebounds and turnovers . Your the guy at baseball games with a scorecard I’m sitting there with my feet up relaxing watching guys play ball . Enjoy your numbers I’ll enjoy watching the games .

I have done no such thing, but it's no surprise that someone as dumb as you can't see that.

And I know it pisses you off when I remind you, but they're laughing at you del, not with you.
Head count....stick to your strengths...as severely limited as they are.

The same group of guys, including the guy we are debating here, have destroyed this board. I come over here less and less and regret doing so on the rare occasions I do review these threads. They'll stretch any point to throw stones at Stallings.

Your lack of self awareness is astounding.

Reactions: PANTHERAN
Your lack of self awareness is astounding.
My lack of self-awareness? A guy who dares making the statement "show me the money".... who doesn't give a dime to Pitt athletics and doesn't attend a single game in any sport yet has the audacity to make critical comments about real fans wanting better facilities and what's in the best interest of Pitt athletics is the very epitome of a lack of self awareness...and that's you. You're a disgrace, and you and a handful of others have no place on any board devoted to Pitt athletics!

My lack of self-awareness? A guy who dares making the statement "show me the money".... who doesn't give a dime to Pitt athletics and doesn't attend a single game in any sport yet has the audacity to make critical comments about real fans wanting better facilities and what's in the best interest of Pitt athletics is the very epitome of a lack of self awareness...and that's you. You're a disgrace, and you and a handful of others have no place on any board devoted to Pitt athletics!

Sorry. I generally don’t care enough about sports to travel multiple states on a regular basis for 3 hours of mediocre entertainment.

By the way. Your next substantive post will be your first. Can you add anything beyond insults?

Sorry. I generally don’t care enough about sports to travel multiple states on a regular basis for 3 hours of mediocre entertainment.

By the way. Your next substantive post will be your first. Can you add anything beyond insults?

Quit obfuscating and trying to misdirect attention from the fact that you're the guy delivering the insults.

And as for your statement about not caring enough about Pitt sports to attend a game-why are you on this board? To cause trouble? Your belittling Pitt fans because they want an on campus FB stadium like 99% percent of the schools in the country is completely uncalled for. And your lack of support of Pitt athletics is is precisely why you shouldn't be taking potshots at real fans....you do nothing but cause trouble.

As for insults? You started this(look at the thread-I said NOTHING to YOU before you assailed me at 1:20am on New Years Eve....LOL! Add to that, I haven't insulted you except to cite that which you have expressly acknowledged on the board, namely that you don't give a red cent to Pitt athletics and don't attend games. If that's an insult, then I suggest that you have the ability to do something about it. But to proudly puff out your chest regarding your nonsupport of Pitt athletics like some badge of honor on a Pitt sports site, is the height of hypocrisy. There are plenty of people on this board who will support the view that I contribute to this site with substantive posts. I don't need the affirmation of a guy like you who's irrelevant. You have 3 allies on this board all of whom have two objectives: tear down Kevin Stallings and make trouble.

Reactions: FireballZ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT