ADVERTISEMENT

As predicted: He needs to look at the tape…

pittmeister

Assistant Coach
May 26, 2010

i almost think he is trolling Noah and company, along with all the fans, at this point.

Well… it’s on the two gals in charge of him to fix this huge problem.

Will they not give two sh1ts, let us sink irretrievably into the abyss and just keep cashing the ACC checks while they still can (or until they can a skedaddle to better jobs)?

Or do they shock everyone and actually look to (quickly) identify and implement solutions?

They may not like football (as most of the Pitt leadership doesn’t) but it pays the bills for the sports they DO like, and it’s more vital than ever that football not collapse back to the late 90s. They (and most posters) hate it, but all the more… yeasty …Pitt sports depend on footballs viability.

Well… it’s on the two gals in charge of him to fix this huge problem.

Will they not give two sh1ts, let us sink irretrievably into the abyss and just keep cashing the ACC checks while they still can (or until they can a skedaddle to better jobs)?

Or do they shock everyone and actually look to (quickly) identify and implement solutions?

They may not like football (as most of the Pitt leadership doesn’t) but it pays the bills for the sports they DO like, and it’s more vital than ever that football not collapse back to the late 90s. They (and most posters) hate it, but all the more… yeasty …Pitt sports depend on footballs viability.
What evidence do you have that Heather doesn’t like football?

What evidence we do have is how she handled basketball. She stayed patient and gave Capel the opportunity to change his team culture and it paid off.

Narduzzi has way more positive equity than Capel had at that time so I would expect her to give him the opportunity to rebuild the way he wants.

Reactions: ThePanthers

What evidence we do have is how she handled basketball. She stayed patient and gave Capel the opportunity to change his team culture and it paid off.

Narduzzi has way more positive equity than Capel had at that time so I would expect her to give him the opportunity to rebuild.
She shouldn’t as he’s incapable

Veilleux hasn't shown enough to say he is a lock to be the starting QB next year. Narduzzi should've started Yarnell this week to give him a tryout. Now that the opportunity is gone, he should start him for the remaining games. See what he can bring as a starter

Narduzzi has way more positive equity than Capel had at that time so I would expect her to give him the opportunity to rebuild the way he wants.
With NIL, its much easier to buy a good basketball team. Additionally, Pitt hoops has some serious donors.

All the positive equity doesn't change the crap hand Narduzzi is holding here.

To make matters worse, he assembles a staff of bums....in the same way i piss away a good poker hand.

Narduzzi and staff today.
christina vidal duct tape GIF

Veilleux hasn't shown enough to say he is a lock to be the starting QB next year. Narduzzi should've started Yarnell this week to give him a tryout. Now that the opportunity is gone, he should start him for the remaining games. See what he can bring as a starter
No one on this team is a lock for any position except the long snapper.

He needs to look at the 2016 tape because only an offense like that can succeed at a gibrone program like Pitt. You take a cast off from TN, a walk on like Aston, a WR who can’t catch, another WR who can’t catch, and undersized OL and create the best offense Pitt has ever had (and that’s not even close)? That’s what you need to emulate. Not the 76 Steelers offense.

Pitt had 3 tackles for loss. Syracuse ran the ball 66 times. What a disappointment on defense
What surprised me was the tackling was poor and how many plays made it back to the line of scrimmage or gained a couple when normally this wouldn’t happen to a Pitt D. TFL‘s should have been tripled the number.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT