ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Roethlisberger is who I thought he was.

LOL….

The dislike for Roethlisberger was forged by many LONG before his latest comments…

Re-read and remember:

One thing I’ve learned through the years is people don’t change. They are who they are. You can control your bad habits, but not who you are…
Nah. Sorry. You can't say people don't change. Maturity and life experiences change most of us. Come on, that's a really rotten position to take.

Do you become a 1st ballot HOFer by only being good and not being great?
Maybe there's a word in between good and great that makes more sense.
He's not a first ballot HOF'er yet, so we'll see.....he certainly no Brady, Montana, Peyton Manning, Bradshaw, Staubach......

No, not at all, Ben CARRIED the Steelers to Super Bowl XL with his arm, on the road, vs. the top 3 AFC seeds, and even made a game saving tackle that saved FAT BOY Bettis from being an ALL-TIME GOAT. In that Super Bowl he didn't play well, but his performances the previous 3 games and the last 5 games of that regular season are the main reason they even got there. You're the type that is thinking with your heart, you hate Ben and love Kenny, mainly because Kenny played at Pitt, Kenny has potential, but only one outstanding season in the 6 years as a starter, to say that he's anywhere near Ben's level at this point is ridiculous. I hope he surpasses Ben, because the Steelers being good is always priority #1 for me, above any individual people's successes, but he's nowhere near yet. Ben being a "complete asshole" has no relevance in the conversation about who's better between him an Kenny.
I like Ben well enough even though he was an egotistical arrogant asshole. Both of my daughters ran in to him often when they were in their early 20's and he was a pig and a human POS.

As for a conversation about who is better, let's talk again in 18 years.......

No, not at all, Ben CARRIED the Steelers to Super Bowl XL with his arm, on the road, vs. the top 3 AFC seeds, and even made a game saving tackle that saved FAT BOY Bettis from being an ALL-TIME GOAT. In that Super Bowl he didn't play well, but his performances the previous 3 games and the last 5 games of that regular season are the main reason they even got there. You're the type that is thinking with your heart, you hate Ben and love Kenny, mainly because Kenny played at Pitt, Kenny has potential, but only one outstanding season in the 6 years as a starter, to say that he's anywhere near Ben's level at this point is ridiculous. I hope he surpasses Ben, because the Steelers being good is always priority #1 for me, above any individual people's successes, but he's nowhere near yet. Ben being a "complete asshole" has no relevance in the conversation about who's better between him an Kenny.
Trying to determine who is "better" is a subject that no one can prove with pure objective data. Determining who is "better, prettiest, etc..." will always have a lot of variables to be considered when trying to answer a questions like that.
For me, the #1 variable to consider has ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be, who is the better person and that is without a doubt, Kenny Pickett.

Nah. Sorry. You can't say people don't change. Maturity and life experiences change most of us. Come on, that's a really rotten position to take.
My position is based on life experience.

1. You first have to recognize you have a flaw.
2. Then you have to want change…
3. Finally you have to work at it.

Most people don’t get past number one. It rarely happens.

The next time you go to a class reunion. Sit down with someone you thought was a douche as a teenager. Talk to them for about 30 minutes. Chances are, they’re still a douche.

When I went to my reunion, the kids that were into drugs and crime as kids weren’t there. Why? Because they were in jail… The girls that were snobby selfish bitches in school, came alone to the reunion… Why? Because they were divorced multiple times…. Think about it…

Just my experience… If your experience is different than mine, then God bless them…

Last edited:
Reactions: YourPittDanceTeam
He's not a first ballot HOF'er yet, so we'll see.....he certainly no Brady, Montana, Peyton Manning, Bradshaw, Staubach......
But he will be.... and he's not an all timer... but he's the next tier from all time greats. I'd call him great. Good is like Philip Rivers.

He's a slam dunk 1st ballot Hall of Famer. And I ain't even his biggest fan. Again, most of you are showing how weak, pathetic and insecure you are.
You're calling posters on a chat site weak and insecure when it's obvious that the weak pathetic and insecure principle is a QB that has a HOF resume worried about an untested rookie making people "forget about him". Yeah..sounds about right.

He's a slam dunk 1st ballot Hall of Famer. And I ain't even his biggest fan. Again, most of you are showing how weak, pathetic and insecure you are.
Don’t know what you mean, or who you’re referring to, but we are expressing our opinion. None if us know him personally. Ben is one helluva player and is a first ballot HOFer.

However based on what I’ve read and heard out of his own mouth, if he caught on fire, I wouldn’t piss on him to put him out. I have the same feelings towards Barry Bonds….Just my opinion…

Last edited:
Reactions: YourPittDanceTeam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT