ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse game thread

GDG in for 2 seconds and gets peed on. I don't get what we're doing when we get the ball inside that zone. Burton keeps passing out of it every time he gets it. Need to take the jumper or attack more.

Reactions: LVNVPanther
GDG in for 2 seconds and gets peed on. I don't get what we're doing when we get the ball inside that zone. Burton keeps passing out of it every time he gets it. Need to take the jumper or attack more.

In fairness, Hinson is white hot today. I can see his logic.

Waaaay too much long-range bombing. This team knows how to attack the 2-3... why settle for nothing but beyond the arc!

Can't just shoot 3's every time down the floor.

Agree. Passed up way too many 17 footers. The one time he did shoot it, he seemed shocked at how open he still was after multiple dribbles.

I guess it's the least efficient shot to take in general, but Burton lives in that range anyway. I don't get why we're immediately going back out once we get it there.

Reactions: Protes
Hinson is the dude at the club who gets rejected by the girl to his left and then just immediately turns to the chick on his right without giving AF.

Agree. Passed up way too many 17 footers. The one time he did shoot it, he seemed shocked at how open he still was after multiple dribbles.

I guess it's the least efficient shot to take in general, but Burton lives in that range anyway. I don't get why we're immediately going back out once we get it there.

Yes start going high low need to get ball on baseline.not even looking to get ball down low! Can’t keep jacking up 3’s especially from 27 feet out

I'm thinking Hinson likes tol limit his effort to run arc-to-arc because it's so much shorter

If Hinson even tried on defense today, Pitt would be leading by at least 6 right now. His defense so far, especially closing on 3 point shooters, has been non existent.

I blame part of this on Capel. He tells his players to sag off weak 3 point shooters. But these players always make Pitt pay the price when left open with too much space. Benny Williams is on his way to a career day against us.

I don't know what has been more disappointing in this game. Our offensive shot selection. Or Hinson on defense.

I’ve been preoccupied and only have watching this game here and there. It seems like every time I look up, Hinson is missing a three.

I liked Hinson's game ALOT MORE earlier in the year. I'm convinced his conditioning has fallen off and he can't defend or press to the hoop like he did earlier in the year. He's in love with his long shots now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT