ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - PITT vs NOTRE DAME ......

Complete and utter embarrassment. These guys should be ashamed of themselves. If the coaches had any sense of honor they would commit seppuka after the game.

Reactions: Black Panther
Where is Pitt gonna be next year without Pickett, Ford, Jones, etc? This team will struggle to win another game this year if Pickett doesn't return--and based on how he was moving the day he was injured, I'm not confident he will (if there was a timetable for the injury announced I missed it).
The announcers said Pitt hoped to have him back after the bye next week.

Thats what makes it incredibly disappointing. This is usually a good game, if not a win.
Exactly

there’s no excuse for it... just no excuse

I don’t care who you have at QB if you feel you don’t have the horses whatever... come up with something offensively that resembles a game plan...
Pitt didn’t

at all.

It’s the same thing we e seen the past three weeks

OK, Narduzzi has officially lost his mind. Beville should just transfer tomorrow. Yellen should have had no expectation to go back in this game and you know what, he probably didn’t. He does a lot of things that can potentially lose a team, but we may have just witnessed the breaking point.

If I’m beville I transfer after the game. Just total horse shit
Like I said, I like Patti better than Yellin or Beville. He is the most Pickett like.

But Pitt sure as hell looks like they have no clue what they are doing with their QBs,

Reactions: pittbb80
Like I said, I like Patti better than Yellin or Beville. He is the most Pickett like.

But Pitt sure as hell looks like they have no clue what they are doing with their QBs,
I was a fan of Patti too but clearly they didn’t think he was as good as beville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT