ADVERTISEMENT

Headlines

PittPoker

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2008
Headlines
Sporting News - Pitt fails to upgrade with ludicrous Kevin Stallings hire

Yahoo - Those in Pittsburgh who weren't satisfied with Dixon may beg him to come back now that they know who the Panthers are hiring as his replacement.

College Spun - Pittsburgh Getting Crushed For Its Hiring Of Vanderbilt’s Kevin Stallings

Sad

If you think that's bad, you should check out the Alumni Facebook page that posted a "Welcome Coach Stallings" message. Last I checked 350+ comments and not a single one that I could find was positive. I've honestly never seen anything like this in all my years of dealing with Pitt.

Our new AD just stepped in a huge pile of poo. He better pray that Stallings is the second coming of Dean Smith.

Cruzer

Reactions: PittPoker
Doesn't seem to matter who is in charge. Pitt seems to keep Pitting on itself.

I won't pull my donations because I am a football fan too, and like how the program is going. However, I will not buy any Basketball tickets in the near future. They thought the Pete was empty before...Good luck trying to fill it now.

Oh, you forgot this headline from SB Nation
"Pitt just hired a coach who intentionally screwed over one of Pitt's best players"

Why are you still posting here? Try keeping your word.

Headlines
Sporting News - Pitt fails to upgrade with ludicrous Kevin Stallings hire

Yahoo - Those in Pittsburgh who weren't satisfied with Dixon may beg him to come back now that they know who the Panthers are hiring as his replacement.

College Spun - Pittsburgh Getting Crushed For Its Hiring Of Vanderbilt’s Kevin Stallings

Sad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT