ADVERTISEMENT

How has practice been going for Dior and Will?

Nelly will never be an ACC caliber guard.

Nike isn't good.

Hinson will suck.

Federico is terrible.

This is the most untalented team in history who won't win any games.

Hugley sucks.

Personally, I like your track record of evaluating basketball talent. It's Eddie Mush level stuff this year.
He’s better than any guard on our roster, he actually wins
My quote is from March 22, 2022. You even complimented me later in the thread for being correct.

I also said the following, Femi sucks, AKC sucks, Horton sucks, Murphy sucks, etc etc etc…

This board continually told me getting rid of XJ for Femi would make this team better and it was one of the worst Pitt teams this millennium.

My track record is nearly flawless

My quote is from March 22, 2022. You even complimented me later in the thread for being correct.

I also said the following, Femi sucks, AKC sucks, Horton sucks, Murphy sucks, etc etc etc…

This board continually told me getting rid of XJ for Femi would make this team better and it was one of the worst Pitt teams this millennium.

And then you said what?

And then you said what?
That pre-hugely this team would be terrible. And if Hugley played all year, we would’ve been historically bad because he’s a drain on the offense and a terrible defender. So I would’ve been right.

Instead I was proven right that Hugley sucks and we had a great year. Much better outcome for all parties including my eyes

That pre-hugely this team would be terrible. And if Hugley played all year, we would’ve been historically bad because he’s a drain on the offense and a terrible defender. So I would’ve been right.

Instead I was proven right that Hugley sucks and we had a great year. Much better outcome for all parties including my eyes

Denigrating the whole team's talent has nothing to do with Hugley. That's some SMF level justification.

Do you remember typing this? Femi- Cummings is a wash at best.

If Cummings, completely shitted the bed this season- you would be saying "Look how right I was, he sucked worst than Femi... just like I said he would".

Again, keep calling all of players trash- I like the results.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Denigrating the whole team's talent has nothing to do with Hugley. That's some SMF level justification.

If Cummings, completely shitted the bed this season- you would be saying "Look how right I was, he sucked worst than Femi... just like I said he would".

Well to be fair a lot of us were down on Nelly for the first month or 2 here. All he seemed to want to do was jack up 3's and he hardly made any. Then he turned things around and for the most part has been very good

Hugley was a drain on the entire team. This isn’t an opinion

I’d love to go thru every post of you sucking off the shitty players we had the first 4 years of capel era, which you did. But I don’t really care to. I’ve been way more right then wrong.

And I was 100 percent right on Hugley.

Hugley was a drain on the entire team. This isn’t an opinion

I’d love to go thru every post of you sucking off the shitty players we had the first 4 years of capel era, which you did. But I don’t really care to. I’ve been way more right then wrong.

And I was 100 percent right on Hugley.

If I ever posted anything incorrectly on this board it's only because you are so bad at posting.

College Basketball Mic Drop GIF by Wisconsin Badgers

Only in your mind .

So, how has practice been going for Dior and Will?
Yes , no one ever gave an answer. I remember when Carl Krauser was ineligible and the word was out that he was destroying the starters in practice.

Maybe with all the Horton hype JC has learned his lesson !

Reactions: Drew1208
Yes , no one ever gave an answer. I remember when Carl Krauser was ineligible and the word was out that he was destroying the starters in practice.

Maybe with all the Horton hype JC has learned his lesson !
I remember a video of him breaking Santos' ankles before the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT