ADVERTISEMENT

I am creating a thread today- never too early-Game Thread vs Louisville

It's his first half as a starting QB with a team that has probably mailed it in and you're expecting Brady? The kid is good. Prior to this game he had less than 50 total plays on the field and only a few were in a game with the outcome undecided.
What are you talking about? I am saying he is doing his job like he should and we wouldn’t be in the position we are in if he had been our QB. Read it again.

H2P

Woods is so ass. I remember being at the VT game in 2021 and the only TD they scored was when they basically went at him every play.

What did they say about that awful PI call on TV?

Reactions: HailToPitt725
If you told me we’d only be down seven to a Top 15 undefeated team, I’d take it.

Also: Veilleux finished the first half with 137 passing yards. That’s already more than Jurkovec had in two entire games. His 1 TD is also as many or more than Jurkovec had in three games. We should be 4-1 right now if Veilleux started from day one. Absolutely unacceptable from Coach Narduzzi.

Reactions: PAbornandbred
And Dorien Ford couldn’t crack this soft interior depth chart? Ok, then how can Mr Tapewatcher watch #6 play DE and trot him out there. And yadda yadda…

This is still a game that’s winnable

Give ‘em a 3 and out to start the 3rd

CV seems to have settled down and looks a lot better than PJ

Let’s keep this up

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Ok hear me out: Why not play at PNC Park? Have the field go down the third base line and turn right field into a club seating area similar to what the Holiday Bowl does at Petco Park. We’d sell out every game and it’d make for a great atmosphere. Move back to Heinz when Notre Dame or WVU comes to town.

Veilleux had someone (believe it was Kenny Johnson) wide open along the sideline on a swing route but missed him. I’ll take three points, though. We’re in this game!

100 PIs called on PITT

But they miss that one from L’Ville???

Come on

Ok hear me out: Why not play at PNC Park? Have the field go down the third base line and turn right field into a club seating area similar to what the Holiday Bowl does at Petco Park. We’d sell out every game and it’d make for a great atmosphere. Move back to Heinz when Notre Dame or WVU comes to town.
Baseball parks have their seats at angles so they kinda suck for football.

Baseball parks have their seats at angles so they kinda suck for football.
If you wrapped the student section + overflow around the dugouts, the “worst seats” would be taken up by them while creating a strong home field advantage by placing them close to the field. Would be a win/win… alas, that’ll never happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT