ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't know Pat Mahomes played for the Pirates

11 year professional career is pretty darn impressive considering how many guys can’t stick in the majors. Career earnings around 2.7 mil isn’t too bad.

Only made $2.7 million? I know he wasnt that good and salaries were lower then but not that low. I wonder where Pat, Jr spent 2nd grade that year? NA? Or maybe the family didnt move with Pat, Sr

Only made $2.7 million? I know he wasnt that good and salaries were lower then but not that low. I wonder where Pat, Jr spent 2nd grade that year? NA? Or maybe the family didnt move with Pat, Sr
Considering his dad spent most of the year pitching for AAA Nashville, my guess is he never lived here.

11 year professional career is pretty darn impressive considering how many guys can’t stick in the majors. Career earnings around 2.7 mil isn’t too bad.
No doubt being a mediocre hack (as he was) at a pro sport is still in the .01% of the population…I certainly wish I could have done it! Obviously very few can, given he could have stuck around making money at it so long while accomplishing relatively little.

And it certainly proves that there is crazy good money to be had once you reach even the fringe of the MLB, NHL, NFL etc.

But it remains that the 7 seconds or so he had with Mrs. Mahomes on one fateful night did have a tremendous impact on one sport anyway.

But it remains that the 7 seconds or so he had with Mrs. Mahomes on one fateful night did have a tremendous impact on one sport anyway.

1 out 2 aint bad

I think he lived their home base was in Texas the whole time growing up. His dad bounced around a lot over the years so no sense moving with him.

He made 2 million before 2000. That’s the equivalent of close to 4 million today. A lot of money in rural Texas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT