ADVERTISEMENT

Interview With Steeler Player on Pickett

That is good to see. This attack on KP is completely unacceptable. That anyone can condone this clearly coordinated smearing of KP’s character demonstrates a warped moral character. And with any semblance of discernment, it is clear that it is coming from the Steelers, which makes this not so much a sports thing, but a corporate power thing.

That backwards morals has become not only accepted, but often deemed as “the right thing to do” is truly embarrassing.

That is good to see. This attack on KP is completely unacceptable. That anyone can condone this clearly coordinated smearing of KP’s character demonstrates a warped moral character. And with any semblance of discernment, it is clear that it is coming from the Steelers, which makes this not so much a sports thing, but a corporate power thing.

That backwards morals has become not only accepted, but often deemed as “the right thing to do” is truly embarrassing.
This is exactly why Pitt players shouldn't get drafted by the Steelers.

It's a business folks, it's a business.

Nothing wrong with a business. Everything is wrong about coordinating to destroy someone’s reputation.
Ah for the love..it's not that serious

Honestly, Pickett just didn't want the competition.

Overall, the past two seasons has been a dramatic situation. The best WR getting into fights with teammates, coaches. Matt Canada...and his peers loyalty to him. The offensive line botch job.

Say what yall want...but the real blame goes to Kevin Colbert, who I have tons of respect for. He did not leave this team in a great position to succeed offensively.

Reactions: brickfhouse
Friggen Drew Brees couldn’t succeed with the motley crew Pickett had to deal with.
Lets grade them;
Canada F
OLINE F
WRs. C-
T End C-
Tomlin C-

Leadership starts at the top folks. Always has. Always will.

As an organization, Pittsburgh is a mess and it is widely known.
7-11 in 2024. Wilson whined his way out of his last 2 jobs and he won’t change spots now.

Overall, the past two seasons has been a dramatic situation. The best WR getting into fights with teammates, coaches. Matt Canada...and his peers loyalty to him. The offensive line botch job.

Say what yall want...but the real blame goes to Kevin Colbert, who I have tons of respect for. He did not leave this team in a great position to succeed offensively.
It’s not that serious because it’s not you.

Why do you have tons of respect for Kevin Colbert? How can you say “honestly” Kenny didn’t want the competition? What do you know about what he was feeling?

It’s easy to spout opinions, but putting a little effort into thinking about others before you do it is worth the effort.

Long snapper and KP close friend. Shocker he defends KP. Kenny was a disappointment both as a player and competitor. Time to move on

Reactions: Schaef60
This season will be very interesting. You’d think he would need to at least win a playoff game to still be untouchable.
They have lots of holes to fill. Pickens is a one trick pony at Wr. They have no other WRs that scare a defense. The OL has holes at center and lt. They need another lb

Cam is no longer a force. So they need a stud on the dl.

Depth is an issue everywhere

Reactions: 303vND
As an organization, Pittsburgh is a mess and it is widely known.
7-11 in 2024. Wilson whined his way out of his last 2 jobs and he won’t change spots now.

9-8 miss the playoffs because New England clinches in week 17 for the last wildcard spot, Art II beams that Tomlin has never had a losing season and signs him to a new extension

It’s not that serious because it’s not you.

Why do you have tons of respect for Kevin Colbert? How can you say “honestly” Kenny didn’t want the competition? What do you know about what he was feeling?

It’s easy to spout opinions, but putting a little effort into thinking about others before you do it is worth the effort.
I guess I should've added the word apparently at the end of the sentence.

Reason I respect Colbert is because he was once one of the best GM's in the league. His approach to the off-season was past its prime last few years of his career.

And exactly my point about it not being serious. Kenny Pickett puts his pants on leg at a time like the rest of us. He's happy, making millions of dollars still. So what is point of being all annoyed as fan.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
They have lots of holes to fill. Pickens is a one trick pony at Wr. They have no other WRs that scare a defense. The OL has holes at center and lt. They need another lb

Cam is no longer a force. So they need a stud on the dl.

Depth is an issue everywhere
Don't underestimate the power of inspiration. They have the most inspiring HC in the whole world.

• Haha
Reactions: pittbb80
I guess I should've added the word apparently at the end of the sentence.

Reason I respect Colbert is because he was once one of the best GM's in the league. His approach to the off-season was past its prime last few years of his career.

And exactly my point about it not being serious. Kenny Pickett puts his pants on leg at a time like the rest of us. He's happy, making millions of dollars still. So what is point of being all annoyed as fan.
I am not annoyed and I am not a fan. I am saying that the coordinated attack on KP is outrageous and the fans who take the side that KP is the bad guy are really the bad guys.

Is he the next target of the media? They lost their blame boy punching bag. Canada was the first, Pickett was the second ..... Nobody left but Tomlin or I guess the long snapper now 🤣. Im praying so hard that this blows up in the Steelers face.
They had a hall of fame draft last year and hit two homers with their QB acquisitions. How can they not be great?

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ

There was no competition!! Why can't people get that through their thick skulls?!!!

This is exactly why Pitt players shouldn't get drafted by the Steelers.

It's a business folks, it's a business.
It's simple, the Pitt players that go to the Steelers should perform well and they won't have a problem, CONNER NEVER HAD A PROBLEM HERE. He was eventually not signed after several years as a starter because they felt he was injury prone. Totally legit reason.

Is he the next target of the media? They lost their blame boy punching bag. Canada was the first, Pickett was the second ..... Nobody left but Tomlin or I guess the long snapper now 🤣. Im praying so hard that this blows up in the Steelers face.
I guess you're not a Steelers fan, but a fan of the individual KP?

It's simple, the Pitt players that go to the Steelers should perform well and they won't have a problem, CONNER NEVER HAD A PROBLEM HERE. He was eventually not signed after several years as a starter because they felt he was injury prone. Totally legit reason.
I agree.

Also for everyone as well

Conner did have a problem. He was treated like garbage by the same media members that turned on Pickett. Once again you are wrong.

Conner did have a problem. He was treated like garbage by the same media members that turned on Pickett. Once again you are wrong.
Once again, I AM RIGHT, it's you're obsessive-compulsive paranoia you think there's a cabal of evil Nitters, led by JoePa's ghost and Sandusky running it from his cell, coordinating daily to undermine the good guys from Pitt, it's ridiculous :)

It's called look better than Russ Wilson and the job is yours

Why can't people see that part!!!

Pickett sure as hell did
Either you are intentionally ignoring the obvious logical fallacies of these stories or you couldn't piece together clues to figure out who farted in an elevator with you and one other person in it. The Steeler "insiders" reported throughs several media platforms

"Once he was released, league sources tell All Steelers that the team met with Kenny Pickett to explain their plans to pursue the Broncos quarterback. Pickett was very open to the idea, being described as a "true professional" about the situation"

But we're now expected to believe once they signed him he threw a fit and asked for a trade. Are you really dumb enough to believe that is how it went down and they aren't leaving out some pretty important details that would cause this young man to abruptly ask for a trade. You all must think Pickett is A.B. crazy to believe this story🤣. Face it ..people believe it because the city turned on him and have been subjected to anti-Pickett propaganda by 5 head Stephen A Smith and the national talking heads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT