ADVERTISEMENT

IOWA could make this day a little better

This is a pretty painful game to watch, I think watching paint drying on the wall is more interesting...dont know how people can watch so many Big 10 games, borringggggg

Reactions: TD_istheman
Doesn't matter. The big10 is sooooo bad. Psu might be slightly flawed but no way they lose this year.

They hired Matt Limegrover a good OL coach.
BillO used walk on to fill the OL when the recruits were limited to 15

So yeah they sucked.

Now the recruiting STATE is doing is kicking in -all over the damn team as well.
They have talent everywhere and it's largely- you know....

Young.

Iowa looks like the freakin Steelers compared to Pitt. Fast, aggressive, tough. They're even attacking the zone w/ crossing routes and quick slants rather than 3 yard outs.

And some people were saying Iowas QB was not better than Pitts 2...I couldnt see one of our guys charge down the field on a big drive like that right now...hopefully Iowa's D can hold this

anyone else notice they called Penn State "Pitt" twice tonight?

PSU needs a TD and Barkley looked to roll his ankle on the last drive so he might be slowed a bit.

I love how Iowa can get a linebacker who was heading to D-III to join its program and be a strong contributor.

Not to mention he just covered Barkley on 3rd down and stopped him on 3rd down.
Who's the last big time walk-on Pitt had?

PSU made the plays. Barkley getting those eight extra yards was huge and #27 can't make a play on the ball.

Wow what a win by PSU.
This is great. The better PSU does, the worse Pitt looks.
I love that their coach refers to Pitt as 'Akron'
Maybe that'll light a fire under the Pitt administration's butt.
Just kidding. Emphasizing winning is like totally too Yinzer for Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT