ADVERTISEMENT

It's A Hockey Night In Pittsburgh !

5 on 3 they better have Jake shooting a ton, he's in a zone right now.

Jeez we scored 3 goals but whiffed on at least 6 pucks. Rodrigues with a huge whiff late on the PP.

And the draw went off the linesman skate to start it all off. Sometimes shit just happens.
ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,flatlay,e5d6c5:f62bbf65ee,front,wide_portrait,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

I dunno. That was a perfectly executed transition goal. Sometimes the other team makes plays and that was great.
Fk ...... if you look at the replay, the problem on that shorthanded goal was Malkin ...... he and Letang were at the blue line with one Ranger player with the puck coming toward them ...... Malkin stayed basically still and took a half-hearted swipe with his stick at the puck carrier and let the puck carrier get around him while also taking himself out of the play ..... the second Ranger out-skated Guentzel up the ice to get a breakaway ....... all Malkin had to do was skate backwards and play defense in which case it would have actually ended up a 2 on 3 with Guentzel eventually getting back ...... the Rangers would not have scored if Malkin plays it properly but that's the risk you take playing a forward on the blueline during the power play ..... look at the replay and you will see what I'm talking about.

We just don't have enough. Sucks. Too many turnovers, Rodrigues has sucked tonight, so has Dumoulin.

Yeah the Rangers had a goal taken away, but man the Pens sure did have a number of good close chances last half of the third, I’d say more than the Rangers.

Let’s see what happens in OT.

So is the game winner going to be a good play, bad turnover or a goalie giving up an easy one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT