ADVERTISEMENT

It's A Hockey Night In Pittsburgh !

Pens have been out playing the rangers. Just keep plugging away and they’ll win.

edzo sucks. Sorry dude seems to always have a negative take on the Pens

This ny goalie should see some of his saves . God knows he couldn't have his eyes open on some of them .

You didn't answer my question .. Or am I dating myself ?
(by the way I'm used to that ) o_O
major is for more egregious stuff than a high stick that draws blood, high stick is assumed to not be intentionally smacking a guy in the face with your stick. if they do think it was intentional that's where majors and game misconducts come in

Reactions: mike 301
major is for more egregious stuff than a high stick that draws blood, high stick is assumed to not be intentionally smacking a guy in the face with your stick. if they do think it was intentional that's where majors and game misconducts come in
Thanks .

Again Pens have outplayed the rangers and appear to have them frustrated. If they didn’t have the bad luck with Matthesons skate they’d be up 3-1.

don’t change anything. Just don’t take any dumb penalties. Keep the pressure on.

Great job by Roddy! Especially with Miller hooking him continuously from behind and the refs gleefully allowing it
Pittsburgh hasn't been beat up this bad with the ref's turning there head in MSG since the Great Bruno Sammartino !
Let's Go Pens !!!!

Great job by Roddy! Especially with Miller hooking him continuously from behind and the refs gleefully allowing it
Had to call that crosscheck on Rust though. It literally happens every play and is not called …

I do not know why it is so hard for this League to get out of their own way and just call the rules. They have this fantastic game and just do not want it to be that way I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT