ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Boeheim’s nightmare

All the more reason to pull for Dixon. I like seeing our conference do well but never Syracuse, never.

Sorry disagree. I hope Syracuse kicks their asses all the way back to Texas. Dixon created this mess with his crappy recruiting and head-strong attitude.
Dixon was the best thing to ever happen to Pitt basketball. Unreasonable fans who don’t understand college basketball couldn’t see it then so I don’t expect they would get it now.

Will probably end up rooting for TCU if no financial interest, but it’s quite a stretch to say Dixon is a nightmare for anyone when it comes to tournament time. Certainly not a guy like Boeheim who’s been to multiple Final Fours.

Reactions: whirlybird optio
I'm rooting loudly for Dixon to beat 'Cuse by 50. Dixon knows how to play against that 2-3 zone better than anyone.

Sorry disagree. I hope Syracuse kicks their asses all the way back to Texas. Dixon created this mess with his crappy recruiting and head-strong attitude.
Dixon was the best thing to ever happen to Pitt basketball. Unreasonable fans who don’t understand college basketball couldn’t see it then so I don’t expect they would get it now.
Never said he wasn’t. But for some reason he just fell off recruiting his last 2-3 years. He was the best thing for Pitt at the time and if the falloff was 1-2 years I would have given him a pass but it wasn’t. Sorry even Matta was let go. Unfortunately when u r paid millions u better perform. Period.

I don't even need to get into the whole Dixon side of it, like I said I'd never root for Syracuse. TCU-Cuse would be a fun matchup but other than that I'd be just as happy or happier to see Arizona state completely humiliate Syracuse.

Pitt needs the money generated from the credits earned by the ACC advancing. I'll be cheering for 'Cuse, and the rest of the ACC, but can't imagine them getting past TCU, if they get past ASU. The 'Cuse team I saw at the Pete was one of the worst Syracuse teams I've ever seen.

Reactions: pitt2533
I root for every ACC team period, because the deeper they all go the more money they make for Pitt.

Reactions: bobfree
The nightmare isnt Boeheim's. Its basketball fans across America that have to stomach those assholes. They have absolutely no business being in this tournament.

NONE.
Cuse can thank Bonzi Colton for injuring himself. Otherwise they’re at the bar watching games with me and my buddies Thursday.

Will probably end up rooting for TCU if no financial interest, but it’s quite a stretch to say Dixon is a nightmare for anyone when it comes to tournament time. Certainly not a guy like Boeheim who’s been to multiple Final Fours.
The point was Dixon is 15-7 vs Boeheim. I thought most Pitt fans would know that. Sorry.

The point was Dixon is 15-7 vs Boeheim. I thought most Pitt fans would know that. Sorry.

Of course I realize that.

I also think most Pitt fans realize that Dixon has struggled mightily in the tournament, while Boeheim has done very well.

Of course I realize that.

I also think most Pitt fans realize that Dixon has struggled mightily in the tournament, while Boeheim has done very well.
Dixon has a winning record in the NCAA tournament, despite the popular myth.

Dixon has a winning record in the NCAA tournament, despite the popular myth.
He's just above .500, still a winning record though. That's pretty average, struggled mightily would be someone with a losing record.

I hate Syracuse more than even WVU. Their fans are bigger jerks and Bay-Whine is a cheat. So reluctantly I will pull for the Frogs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT