ADVERTISEMENT

KP and Fowler

if Fowler or Addison are available at #32, we should pick them. the more this goes on, the more i see us as needing a wr. i know we have Canada as OC and the #3 WR is basically irrelevant and running a jet sweep and that's about it but you think about after this year and the need is there.

we basically have a 5'9" white dude named gunner as a our #3 and an even shorter dude who hasnt played in over a year. neither are too promising..
I think you’re mixing up Fowler with BC WR Zay Flowers.

Zion Fowler (in the video) is an incoming freshman at Pitt

if Fowler or Addison are available at #32, we should pick them. the more this goes on, the more i see us as needing a wr. i know we have Canada as OC and the #3 WR is basically irrelevant and running a jet sweep and that's about it but you think about after this year and the need is there.

we basically have a 5'9" white dude named gunner as a our #3 and an even shorter dude who hasnt played in over a year. neither are too promising..
That’s future Pitt WR Zion Fowler.

• Haha
Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
Jokes aside, it doesn’t seem like the Steelers are at all interested in Addison. I think they’ll take a WR, but unless something crazy happens, I think they have higher priorities in rounds 1-2.

They have had predraft visits with Reed from MSU, Mingo from Ole Miss, and Charlie Jones from Purdue. First two would be nice additions at 80 or 120. Bringing Jones in is interesting, because he cooked JPJ last fall and I’m sure the Steelers have watched the tape there. I also think Wayne could be a guy they target as a late pick or UDFA. WR coach Frisman Jackson was one of the ones they sent to Pitt pro day.

Last edited:
Jokes aside, it doesn’t seem like the Steelers are at all interested in Addison. I think they’ll take a WR, but unless something crazy happens, I think they have higher priorities in rounds 1-2.

Just my opinion, but I think someone who isn't a slam dunk #1 would feel like too much of a luxury at 17 when we have as many holes as we do. And then he'll almost certainly be gone by 32 (maybe even by 17) with this being such a weak class at the position. As much as anything, it feels like the logistics just don't make sense on this one.

In a few years, we’re going look back at this and wish Kenny and Fowler got to play together at Pitt, if only for one season. This will be the closest thing we’ll have to that!

Idk if anyone is familiar with the Treadwell-Diggs hypothesis but the gist is that the more you train and post about it, the more likely you are to be an NFL superstar.

Just saying but I've seen videos of Pickett throwing on Twitter almost every single day for the last month. KP was also the most active QB (by social media posts) of the 2022 rookies pre-draft so it makes sense that he went #1 ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT